What choices are there for men to get a baby?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by draqon, Apr 29, 2009.

1. draqon Banned Banned

I feel that it is highly unlikely that in this life I will find my soulmate and a wife who will give birth to a baby I wish to have. So as a reject of this society my choice will lie with artificial fertilization, even though my fertility system is in perfect form. So basically I am asking where and what companies offer services of surrogate mother carrying for the baby? Basically I want to pay an X sum for this, obviously when I will have a stable job at age 27 most likely, and than ask services of a company that will allow me to choose a surrogate mother with an egg to be artificially fertilized by my sperm. So in the end I will have a baby

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I really want a baby, I have been dreaming about it for many years now...

So which companies offer these services? How much is it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Geez Louise, draqon I'm almost 40 and I haven't given up. You're barely 25, why have you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I am 22 years old. I have been rejected many times. It is the same thing over and over again. I need an escape route, I am glad a company can offer a service for artificial fertilization

I am sure something like this exists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

/facepalm

8. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

You would have to purchase or be lent an egg and then you still have to find a woman who is willing to be your surrogate or let you temporarily rent her uterus. I imagine that is very very expensive, and it still involves quite a bit of social interaction. It would be much cheaper and probably a lot less work to just do it the old fashioned way.

9. draqon Banned Banned

The old fashioned way is impossible.

Do you know a company that coordinates this? Please help

I will start working soon and will save money for this.

10. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

No it's not, it works for most people. No I am not aware of a company who does all of the work for you. People usually know a donor and a surrogate before attempting insemination. Of course you're getting a little ahead of yourself you're only a year older than me hardly over the hill.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

It's not that long ago you were telling everyone about the wonderful Korean(?) girlfriend you had.

Maybe "evolution" is trying to tell you something...

12. draqon Banned Banned

she dumped me. (300$ worth of gifts to her puffed into thin air)

13. draqon Banned Banned

Can someone please find a company, I think the process is called In-Vitro fertilization...so the company needs to find a surrogate mother who will give all rights of the child to me.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I don't think they will allow you to have a baby in that fashion. Isn't that for couples that can't have babies of their own ?

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You have 5 years to find one yourself.

16. draqon Banned Banned

...there has got to be a way. No, they need to allow me to do this. They will see that my body is healthy and I got a job and will allow me

17. draqon Banned Banned

No Enmos, I am done searching. I had enough of lies. My only choice is now with artificial insemenation.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

A company.
    You are now 22 and you want to go to such a company when you're 27. Then you have 5 years to find such a company yourself. So why ask us now ?

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, they don't need to allow you to do anything. And judging by the way you are presenting yourself on SciForums I'd say you won't get a baby that way even if they would be willing to see if you're fit to have one.

Perhaps your best chances lie with going to a sperm bank.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Because it gives him the excuse to start another "Poor me" thread.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes, I think he has some other agenda than the obvious one.

22. draqon Banned Banned

Oli I am not looking to start a new poor me thread, all I am asking are the companies which would offer what I am asking for. Once it is found, close this thread. I will use their services later, ask them how it works, and how much.

23. draqon Banned Banned

I would fake my behavior with them, appear normal.
    And why would sperm bank be any good to me? I need a baby, not a donation to women where they will get the baby and have rights to it.