Feminism Thread

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hello, my subject for analysis here is a simple one but complex in appearance. You see, women and men are a subject of highly conceived debate and this one involves the use of sexuality and their differences. Basically what I am proposing is that the sexuality of a man actually is that of psychotic. Looking for eternity and well where would he be what would he be doing subject to eternity, while a woman is what in return?

It is simply a question of sexuality that means that from herein the sexuality would be considered to be something rather permanent aspect of the persons being. Which would mean that the male and female debate would be one of lasting quality or as a member has put forward Evolution of Sustainable Success... Which is a very profound idea

What it means is that a person continues living and survives and evolves in accordance to the universe.

Taking the view here presented and subjecting it to basic scrutinity with the first paragraph you can see that eternity for a male is exactly same as that of a female (I believe). Both are well the same.

It just comes to me as a question of ability for the male to survive into the future with the counterpart female
    Which figuratively speaking is like saying How do I profess to give you the world when all around me lies everything else....
    How would one confront these ideas?

Thoughts?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

I guess what I'm saying is do you believe men and women will survive into the future? And if so how......?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ShredMetalBlues Words Laced with Blasphemy Registered Senior Member

Ummm...I have no idea what you're asking. The sexuality of a male is that of a psychotic? What?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Take Ol' Painless down offa the rack, an' well... you know...
    :mufc:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!