New drug to induce deep sleep

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Diode-Man, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Hello. I have done research on the internet, I believe DMT is used in the Pineal Gland when a person enters dreaming.

The brain also uses melatonin to get to sleep in the first place. So my experimental "Stellar Sleep" formula is going to help Insomniacs.

The outer layer of my pill will be melatonin, the inner core will hold a very small dose of dmt.

I know a good few people with sleeping problems, I think I have a solution at hand!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

What's the fail safe device to keep people from (unintentionally or intentionally) OD-ing on this and never waking up from that deep sleep?
    I know some sleeping pills have traces of nauseating substances so if you take too many, you will throw up instead of passing out and never waking up.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

This pill couldn't overdose you. I'll put something like 1/6th the amount of DMT required to consciously notice it in your system, the key is that you're asleep when it activates.

If it has to be done, a small timed dispenser may release a single pill or 2 per day, according to the requirements of patients.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OrhanKayaalp Registered Member

Sleeping Drug - 'G-Monster'

Just like the trance song, "I can’t get no sleep". That is how I feel every night when I get home from work. I do customer service and after 8 hours of listening to idiots scream at me; I usually go home eat watch spike tv and try to go to bed. Well, that does not work to well. So I Tried G- Monster (web site - narcomundo.com/legal-drugs/anti-anxiety-drugs/g-monster/) from narcomundo.com. I took one serving; and some time after I was out like a light. I really worked.

8. mugaliens Registered Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a potent psychadelic drug, is found in only trace amounts in the human brain, but it's function remains undetermined. People who take it in either synthesized or plant form experience powerful hallucinations, not sleep.

Melatonin, on the other hand, works great - I take 300 mcg a night!