30 million single Chinese men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Syzygys, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6346931.stm

"An official estimate says that, by 2020, there may be 30 million men of marriageable age who will not be able to find a wife."

One would think that Chinese girls have more value as they are less in "volume". But parents still prefer boys...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I could say it serves them right for squeing their birthrate so much in favour of male babies--but it leads to a serious problem--kidnapping of females from villages to get involved with forced marriages with men...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I am noticing more and more white men with Asian women lately. Not tons but more then you used to see. Why do you think that is?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. orcot Valued Senior Member

I don't blame them their hot.

Still england isn't China (your from england right)

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

So the sons are paying for the parents' sins. Great!!

The government clearly needed to do something against having 2-3 billion Chinese, the skewed gender split is an unintended consequence....

9. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Asian women (at least the ones not totally Americanized) tend to be a bit more submissive than white women.
    It's kinda like when you see a black guy dating a white woman (a lot of times a 'thick' white woman). They date the white women because white women tend to be a little more tolerant and have much less of an attitude than black guys.

You'd be surprised at just how many men (even the normal ones you wouldn't consider having control issues) prefer submissive, non-confrontational women.

And believe me, when you pair one of those guys up (a guy who isn't abusive otherwise) with a submissive woman, you usually get a kept man, because he doesn't have to worry very much about her stressing him out.

10. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

Maybe they should send those men over here... we seem to have a epidemic here of men who sleep around and don't take care of their children ever, or care either way. Lots and lots of women and their bastard children to support, problem solved.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I think that a stereotype, all the Chinese women I work with I would say are very assertive.

I think the thinking goes "The perfect women does not yap, has no needs she can't get for her self, and you can fuck it anytime" Yeeeaaaah they can dream on.

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Completely offtopic, but thanks for the observation...

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

And how attractive are these spoiled single sons to the few women that are there? If I was a woman in China, I would take my time and be very picky about the future husband I chose. With all the men, I could afford to take my time and find prince charming.
    Match making and brothels must earn a lot of money in China right now.

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the woman's view. The problem is that in an average society, the male-female ratio is even. In China just by pure math even nice guys don't get the girls, because there aren't enough...

But your sexism was duly noted... To sink to your level, in China now the ugliest, fattest or stupidest women can still find good guys. Yeehhhaaa!!!

15. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Brothels and sex trade are booming all over the world because of Asian Businessmen, the most debaucherous character on the planet. I can only imagine the deprivations that exist in China...

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I agree.