quantum entanglement three dimansionaly

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by thinking, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thinking Banned Banned

if quantum entanglment is true

then it is also true that quantum entanglement can be towards us as well

inotherwords what quantum entanglement goes out into the Universe , in our perspective comes also towards us

hence we get stable elements in the periodic table

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thinking Banned Banned

you see if quantum entanglement really means anything at all it means that fundamental elements should become unstable , all of them but they aren't

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bishadi Banned Banned

entanglement is a property of em

it is not a created entity or NON-true force.

it is a measurable phenomenon that was observed many moons ago as well described in many frames with different names attached

but be certain, it is a real effect

and the funniest part, is the force is not addressed or included in any cosmological descriptions or physics to define or describe the universe...........

so the reality is, there is a force, measured and pure; but no physics address it................

funny isn't it?

p/s ...... words entangle mass

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thinking Banned Banned

so EM is what quantum entanglement means ?

I found this obvious , but I thought I was on the wrong track !!!

yeah the funny part is that I have asked this question about EM ( electromagnetics ) for some yrs and was always sluffed off

Bishadi

what do you think of Cosmic Plasmas then ?

are you familar with Hannes Alfven ?

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

Nope. Em is 'electromagnet energy'............ light (see spectrum)

much work occuring on this property right now all over the world

Anyone of physics, qm, standard, from maxwell on, knows about EM, but entanglement is a animal not very well understood

a toy to play with

absolutely

as much of what he notes is common sense, such as observing magnetic fields (but in cosmology/astronomy they don't)

many ideas within, still wrong frame. (he be a particle guy)

He tried to tie in particle junk with an aether based frame from a universe of magnetic fields........... In a sense i agree addressing these fields but not considering the filaments (big lightning bolts) of electrical currents. (plasma currents)

Magnetism is not addressed in the grand scale of physic, such as i believe a mirage is from em traveling thru a field and diverted, red-shift and a bunch of phenomenon but i am well reserved from Alfven's PC universe. (his physics)

There are many who like the frame because of the 'few' phenomenon it can describe, but entanglement is not one of them. Perhaps you consider the potential between the 2 sides of the plasma generated, but that is a different scale... ie... the positive and negative potential between a proton and electron. (yes, there is a potential there in)

You have to go back into why he returned to maxwell, then you will perhaps understand what his idea is. But the key to remember, is there is no magnetic field without the other half (the electric)...... eg... notice the earth's magnetosphere, the earth, the rotation within the suns feild all are a part of this. The 'e' will be associated to mass just not plasmas as isolated energy (particles) on filaments across the universe.

to visualize 'plasma', take an electron from an H atom and throw the e away... now you have one atom of plasma (proton). (note the 2 sides (to be causal), the negative and positive) He shares that when that 'e' is shared upon the universe, them filaments are huge 'e' potentials between mass, and the magnetic fields are the medium to convey across.

your thread is on entanglement.............. that is something we can all observe and with 2 feet on the ground, without filaments of plasma (static electricity)

if you wish to see, hannes in action see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper-atmospheric_lightning

that is about as close to an alfven PC you will get

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  9. thinking Banned Banned

why ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.