The final straw and conclusion for the Battle of the Sexes

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

What does one discuss, when they are talking about anything which is not innocent and provockative towards either sex in genral: They are discussing what I usually word personally as "feminism". There is not a word I understand which can be said too much differently. It is only though a question of which sex is inferior, or which sex deserves the most hostility, or which sex is to blame, which sex is this or that, blah.

If you ask me this is entirely profound when discussing anything to do with "theory" or thoughts which others positively have about the issue.

Feminism and what? name me one book which discusses one thing important about feminism. I can think of quite a few feministic claims but I do not see a single one which deserves in the end important discussion.

For me anyway, this resolves basically the whole debate. I seriously can't think of one example which is oh so important.

Someone might burst out with "women are looked down on" or "this is a very cruel perspective" or something of the sort. But the truth is despite however much youw ant to discuss what you want to discuss you can od that all you want but there isn't in the end anyway, too much preventing you from having everything youw ant already.