Tough question!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Clarentavious, Jul 15, 2002.

?

Who do you have more respect for?

1. Bill Clinton

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Bill Gates

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

You cannot answer by saying their moral depravity is to the same extent, that they are equally low lifes. As tough as it may be, have a reason for picking one over the other.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Increan Sage Registered Senior Member

I actually have respect for bill clinton (not his social life) but he was a good president.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

Nobody ever cares about my posts

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I picked Gates, because at least he created something useful to begin with. Clinton did however create a few laughs...

8. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

although Bill Gates is completely a prat and i really dont like him as a person i have more respect for him because he created something from nothing. Bill Clinton,as well as having an anoying voice, he was liar and a cheat and these are qualities in people i hate.
    Microsoft is the biggest of big corporate buisnesses and i dont believe i have more respect for its leader than bill clinton. i just dont believe it.
    argh, that was a hard question. i dont know if i answered correctly cause it is too hard. i hate both of em.

9. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

that's like asking if i'd rather be punched or kicked.

i loved it when bill gates got a pie in the face. and i think that the most powerful man in the free world (clinton at the time) should be able to get a bj if he wants and then lie about it (which is what i would do if my parents were asking me the tough questions....) soooo..... i guess clinton.

10. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Clinton is a goofball. Gates is a businessman. He didn't create something from nothing. He stole ideas. I went with gates simply because he conned his way to being the richest man in the world. But I wouldn't say I respect either of them.

11. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

i did'nt know that he stole ideas, see, i did'nt know if i answered it correctly- and i never. i really do hate both of them. its still got to be bill gates, mainly for the reasons that fading captain gave.

12. Dark Master DaRk LoThArIo Registered Senior Member

I couldn't really make up my mind, because i do not know them personally in the first place. But I would have to say Bill Gates. And I don't hate Bill Clinton either, he just wanted to have some fun and just had to take the responsibilities for it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Bill Clinton was a very intelligent man and he had it going good, till what he did screwed him over, very smart man and I respect that. but cheating on his wife..uhh..i dunno, he shouldn't have, but people can change. I have more respect for Bill Gates because basically he didn't cheat on or for something. It was all Xerox fault for letting their DOS, I think, to be thrown away. Bill Gates just seized the opportunity and showed a brillant mind for it.

Both are very smart and respectable. I believe they WORKED very hard to achieve their position now, and that's all the respect you need. Although some may not respect Clinton for doing what he did, but hey, don't be too hard on the guy, that's like one bad thing out of all the good he possesses.

13. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

What, you gonna FORCE me to choose between THESE TWO???