Best date idea?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by NenarTronian, Jul 13, 2002.

1. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

Hey yall. what's your idea of the best date? Teen oriented, but older stuff will be fine too. So, your idea of a really fun night or day out? You idea of the PERFECT date? Post below!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

At home on the couch in front of the fire or a good video.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

sailing a yaucht through the Greek Isles, eating all my favourtie lollies and drinking lots of tequila sunrises.... ooo and long Island Ice Tea thanks.....
    Then diving off the yaucht and swimming nakie alone (with my date) and swimming up to the shoer of the beach to make love, the kind you see in the movies with like the waves washing up against you, and then laying on the beach, sunbaking, getting reallt toasty and then.... umm yeah think thats enough

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

such a romantic Adam, wisk a girl off her feet you would!... and would teh video happen to be sport related too?

8. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I rarely watch any sport at all. I'd ratehr do than watch. Most likely it would be a "her choice" situation.

9. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

mmm so your saying youd be happy watching Gummi Bears, as long as your were with the one you love.... heheeheh adams p***y (i hate that word) whipped!!

u know i love you... but ure funny

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Adam:

That's a lie! You once described your perfect date as "a bottle of baby oil and a picture of John Howard".

It's on the board somewhere....I'll find it....then I'll blackmail you with it....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

My perfect date?

Two shovels, a graveyard, my secret laboritory and a man who shares my fascination with the re-animation of the dead.

Either that or a good 4-6 hours spent having sex at my luxury penthouse, then a nice drive in my Alfa and a discussion of philosophy or science.

11. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

It depends on how much money you can spend. I am used to dating in cold weather here in Minnesota so I don't have the best idea. The worst date idea is going to a movie because you can't talk during a movie.

What I like to do is go to a dinner date in a jazz club and then listen to live music afterwards. I like to get a table right in front of the bands. Eating, drinking, listening to music, and then during intermissions go make out in the parking lot.

It is expensive because you are going to spend between $100-$150 per night on average. Sometimes if the musicians are really famous, the ticket itself is couple hundred. It is expensive but for me well worth it.

If you are gonna take your date to do something expensive, make sure you pay for it in the end and never let your date see the bill.

12. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

Oookay then........ *slowly backs away from Xev*

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Agent:
    "Oookay then........ *slowly backs away from Xev*"

Does this mean you won't go out with me? Rats!

Joeman

Well will you go out with me? I'll even rent a backhoe.

Okay okay, serious post before the men in white coats take me back to my cell:

I really do hate it when your date insists on someplace expensive. I always end up spending more than I ought. Especially when they order something nice and you're stuck with salad.

Bloody budgeting. I should go rob a ban -

*Xev is dragged away by the men in clean white coats*

14. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

What? Your date doesn't pay for it? What kind of cheap date is that?

I always offer to pay for it but if my date has conscience she will pay for it close to half of the dates. As I said, if I want to go somewhere expensive, she would have no clue how much it costs and she never sees the bill. I never split the cost with my date. Always either I pay for it all or she pays for it all. Splitting the cost just isn't romantic.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

I don't make them bring their own lab coat, either...

Okay...

One always halves the bill. Always. I presume that in a relationship, things are different, but I wouldn't know about that firsthand.

Neither is sleeping with somone over a rare porterhouse and small vinigrette, with white chocalate mousse for dessert.

Fuck, now I'm fantasizing about food. I'm outta here.

16. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

coem to think of it.... ive never been taken 'out' anywhere on a first date type thing.... when i was young, we would all just go to a friends house, smoke pot drink and teh guy I liked was there, we might hook up..... wow, such class! lol

17. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Not all guys think because they pay for the date, they deserve the right to sleep with her afterwards.

18. Agent@5 Registered Senior Member

you mean.. like a prostitute?

19. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Okay. Back on topic. Skating in a frozen lake at night is surprisingly romantic, especially if both of you suck at skating and you try to hold the other person up and prevent the person from falling.

Tennis date is great too. Both of you need to be good at it though or you will just be picking up tennis balls the whole time. I think I learn more about the personality and character of my date in a tennis match then talking to the person.

20. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

It's not about being whipped. I find the company of a good woman far preferable to any restaurant or movie or anything else.

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Adam:
    By

is Adamski's idea of a perfect date.

Hmm, I think I am becoming the "court jester" of this thread.

Agent: More or less.

Joeman:

Well why in the fuck else would you pay? Honestly, this is simple logic.

22. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Tradition. It is not that big of a deal. If i pay for it this time she can do it next time. In last three yeras, the income of the woman I date is negligible compare to mine. I can afford to spend money but she can't. That is the biggest reason.

23. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

favorite dates (or just times in general) are unplanned spontaneous ones, otherwise people get bogged down with expectations.