For millenniums

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by theoneiuse, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

Your predecessors have enslaved your species to a dull existence.
    less than one percent of your population has gained sufficient mass to suppress the rest of you into submission. With only the ability to consciously absorb visible light four percent of the electromagnetic spectrum equivalent to your average brain capacity.
    And what will you do about it absolutely nothing. Simply because most of you have not even a clue what I am talking about. Your prison walls are inversely proportional to the reality you accept.

P.S.
    There is hope for your kind, alas for the vail is lifting recent projects such as Orion has bin born, "Orion'' my beloved son.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bananite Registered Member

Hah. Some of us choose to be free.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

WTF??
    Bollocks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

This looks like trolling to me, incoherent and pointless. Furthermore, on a science website, it violates the Rule of Laplace by making extraordinary claims without providing extraordinary evidence to support them.

8. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

Yes, we humans are doomed; whereas you Moon-dwelling folk have since proved your enlightenment.

You are literally a moron.

9. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Curious

11. bananite Registered Member

need a few more posts before I can post a comic of my own...

12. bananite Registered Member

sorry to do this...

13. bananite Registered Member

I sure have had 18 posts for a long time...I wonder why that is?

14. bananite Registered Member

ah, here we go:

15. bananite Registered Member

16. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Here's your cartoon:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Reminds me of They Live

17. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

For my money, any Prophet of Doom talking about my average brain and imminent destruction should at least know what the plural of "millennium" is.

18. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

Linguist you all are. The written language, the analogue of communicative expression for you have always bin a creative bunch. which stands as a denominator of great admiration in the intergalactic community. Something none would put their hands on for it is a waste. Inevitably some still do for it is the plan of absoluteness "all things must take place" imperfection is perfection.
    But to bring order to this chaos is the point of view being experience. It would seem that those like you believe nothing of order since much mass is given to such a principal as ''Uncertainty''. Like it or not Einstein was right and Heisenberg was wrong for Heisenberg was too finite minded, Einstein could not read into the details well enough to prove his point, similar to the same problem the one you call Newton stumbled upon. I do not know much about your kind for there is one constant that serves my description of a common denominator most accurate. This constant is the amount of energy used to ascertain facts or fictions for things that cannot benefit your species in a worthwhile manner is always higher at about a ratio of 8:2. Be not surprised at the current problems you face in your world at present date. For it is a direct consequence of the human culture. I am not your enemy but others may be. It is better to know and not do what is correct for an instance, Than to not know what is correct and do very little for a millenia.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

They give you the medication for a reason. Take it.

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Speak for yourself because I find there's much to do, places to visit and many types of activities that keep millions of people amused and happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.