Elitism

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by fedr808, Dec 10, 2008.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Okay i am tired of people making fun of Elitists. The Republicans have made a campaign of it. The only time theyve actually followed the model is with Sarah Palin but that's another story.

But really what kind of person makes fun of a good person.

Elitist means the best out there. So what is the problem with that. In the world it is always quality over quantity. So why the hell are we forsakingthat now?

Who would you guys rather have operating on your heart? A high school drop out working at mcdonald's or a genius graduate of Harvard medical school. The elitist or the dropout.

I am tired of losers whining that elitists suck just because they can never be that good.

There is nothing wrong with elitists. Hell elitists make the world go round

Albert Einstein was elitist
    Eisenhower is elitist
    Bill Gates is elitist
    Neil Armstrong is elitist

I am elitist and i am proud of it.
    If any of you out there think im a bad person just remember, who would you put your life into a drop out or an elitist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They were elite, not elitist. In other words, they were/are great, but not snobs. I agree with your sentiment, though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

People feel that just because you have several million dollars not saying i do, means that you cannot use it. I also find it ironic that many verse's from the bible state basically that the people whom actually worked hard for a living will die and go to hell and the people that have no benefit to society, live from one beer to the next, and are a burden, will go to heaven. Am i the only one who says how screwed up this is?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'd doubt that I could put myself into anyone else!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you meant if I would rather be treated by an eletist doctor or a drop out doctor I wouldn't be treated by the drop out because they "dropped out" so they wouldn't have made it to become a doctor.

I would like you to know there are other types of people that are here with us besides just thoise two you mentioned and for the most part they make up a greater majority than either of the two you brought up.

The people you mentioned,

Albert Einstein
    Eisenhower
    Bill Gates
    Neil Armstrong

were all "elite" not "elitists". They never were "snobs" so to say.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Elitists are the idioticest of the idiotic. I'm an elitists against elitists. I treat everbody as equals except for elitists who I consider trash.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

This is what they look like to me....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Eletists do not want to associate with those who they consider to be lower status. Elitists view people in terms of higher and lower status. There is nothing mroe pathetic than elitism.