I hope I'm in the right place-concerning human adrenaline and endorphines

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Kmezz, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Kmezz Registered Member

Hello everyone, my name's Kyle, and 18 year old that came to the forums with questions and seek of help and explanation. Concerning the rest of the post, I have a bizarre story that I wish to be treated seriously.

Over some time, I've discovered that in staying completely still, I'm able to increase either blood flow, release endorphines, or adrenaline. Though, I've gradually been able to control it better. At first My body would convulse after about a second, but now it feels like I'm able to grasp the energy better. The feeling is relative to, for example, having the weird feeling in your ear on an airplane, and you try to have it "pop" by concentrating on your ear canals. Imagine that feeling, being circulated completely throughout your body almost instantly.

I have meditated before, and through meditation you are able to focus on certain areas of your body, and even feel your pulse in that area alone. Though, what I can experience puts more stress on my whole body.

The reason why I've finally came to ask about it is because i decided to test whatever flows in my blood today. I concentrated, completely still, on my knees, and gathered enough energy to see what i could do with it. I leaned forward and was able to support my body enough, to leave it suspended in the air while only using my hands as a base. I went further with it, and for the first time I've ever tried, i motioned myself forward and put all the way onto my head, and stood completely vertical on my head and arms for a few seconds. I was amazed, and I lost the energy I had, fell forward, and laughed at how ridiculous I was.

Through the whole time, until the end, I experienced no pain. Though, sitting here typing this, my body definitely feels tired.

So my questions are:
    1) Is it something more than willpower that allows me to do this?
    2) Would it be assisted by adrenaline or endorphines?
    3) Why can I only have this feeling when I'm extremely still, which is relative to being in full action with adrenaline?
    4) Has any one else experienced this?

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer, and I thank you for taking your time to read this.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Where do these peoplel come from???

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kmezz Registered Member

-_- New Jersey, I guess i'm in the wrong forums

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

No no, not at all! I didn't mran to infer that. I apologize.

8. draqon Banned Banned

dude Kmezz...in 3 short sentences, tell us what exactly do you want from us.

9. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

So my questions are:
    1) Is it something more than willpower that allows me to do this?
    2) Would it be assisted by adrenaline or endorphines?
    3) Why can I only have this feeling when I'm extremely still, which is relative to being in full action with adrenaline?
    4) Has any one else experienced this?

If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer, and I thank you for taking your time to read this.[/QUOTE]

1.) no. The power of the human will is more powerful in some than others. You are obviously a very gifted individual with amazing powers!
    2.) I would say it is assisted by some as of yet undiscovered neurotransmitter that only exists in the brains of supergeniuses such as yourself.
    3.) uhhh... You tell me
    4.) nope. No one. Only you can experience your own insanity.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Dude you're having hallucinations.

11. Kmezz Registered Member

haha yeah, i guess im just crazy