The mystery revealed

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Clarentavious, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

Hmph, I went through alot of effort and didn't wind up with much.

ATI's drivers are like a broken plumbing faucet, they just keep on leaking.

In any case, Battlespire runs in DOS mode so I can't take a screen shot by hitting print screen. So the only way to get a screen shot was for me to use video capture.

Since I don't have a second PC with a video capture card, I had remove a VCR from the kitchen, and dust up an old TV (which both had to be dragged into my room, and the kitchen VCR is actively used). I had to collect all of the wires as well.

Then I had to open my case, remove my GeForce 3, and put my ATI Rage 128 card in. Of course prior to this I had to uninstall LeadTek's drivers.

Then I had to setup ATI's multimedia center.

So finally, I export the part of Battlespire that I need to a VCR tape. Now I playback the tape and import it through input. This is the screen shot I came up with, yes, very ugly, but it is the best I could get without trying the process over again.

To make matters worse, I can't load it on to sciforums because of the 100KB file limit. It won't work under image code or a link (thanks to topcities), so just copy and paste the address into your browser (without the dashes of course)

--http://bradswebsite.topcities.com/Clarentavious.bmp--

Rather annoying

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

BTW, Clarentavious, what was the mystery?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seeker01 Guest

After being revealed, no longer a mystery.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.