Have aliens given our gov' craft plans?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by eivanho, Oct 1, 1999.

1. eivanho Registered Member

I've found a relation between sightings over area 51 and elsewhere that relate to the crop circle enigma. These enigma started before columbus if you know your history. I beleive I've found plans for these craft, as well as some enigma which explain what we've been missing in physics to complete a grand unification of fields theory. -end-

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Care to share any of it with us?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JMitch Registered Senior Member

eivanho,
    I just looked at your site. Wow, that's some pretty heavy shit. I'd love to hear more.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shorty Registered Member

eivanho, Could the explanation for the link between sightings and crop circles simply be that the government is trying to hide something from us so they look in to all reported sightings, then make crop circles to match, and purposely give you some phony info to make you think that "the aliens are behind it all"? The government is capeable of doing a lot of crap behind our backs and then covering there butts by denying that they did anything wrong, making up a simple, stupid excuse, and then puting out false evidense to make conspiracy theorists and alien believers think it was a whole diferent thing.

------------------
    I'm really not a shorty.

[This message has been edited by Shorty (edited October 02, 1999).]

8. eivanho Registered Member

shorty- I don't buy the conspiracy bit. I think the only conspiracy is how you have to pay to look at enigma through the net now. Everybody trying to make a buck. I've seen dozens of crackpot theory on not only how they're made, but what they mean. Anyway, the 'gov or whoever is behind the hoaxed enigma should be shot for wasting our time. Too many cynics in the world. I don't want to theorize on who it is hoaxing, but atleast it's easy to determine a difference. i/o

9. Shorty Registered Member

I agree with you there. I don't know though, I don't really even believe my little conspiracy bit, but I don't believe the whole alien spacecraft idea either. It's hard to believe that it would be so easy for you to get your hands on something like this. You'd think that if the government was purchasing plans for alien spacecraft, they be a litle tighter with security.

------------------
    I'm really not a shorty.