SIGHTING HISTORY IN TN/KY

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by faerieshaman, Oct 14, 1999.

1. faerieshaman killer of terrorists Registered Senior Member

Cleveland,Tn Sept. 26,1998
    numerous bright yellow/white lights were seen at 1am star-like were darting back and forth across the sky. They would come close together and make one collective then spread out again.There were 10 lights involved and they made geometric patterns in the sky. This was observed for an hour.
    HWY 60 Tn Nov 18,1998 9am a couple enroute to work saw a cigar-shaped craft approx 50' long which looked "more like an elongated triangle". It seemed white or shiny colored.No wings. It disappeared behind trees.
    Ky Clermont County--Witness name was Kenny Young. He spotted a blue object on Dec 13,1998. Many calls were received this night about a blue object descending the sky,along with a power outage and earth tremors.

Theres a few card--i found these in the mufon archives at filers files you can access more at www.mufon.com go to news and access filers files archives. I'll be looking in my abductees archives now and will post more in the near future.Take care all and i'll be in touch

------------------
    Eric Cooper

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. truestory Registered Senior Member

When I read the above accounts, all I could think of was the GOODYEAR blimp which was flying above our house for most of a day and into the night this past weekend.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.