In Search Of The Multiple Orgasm

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by bbcboy, Jul 4, 2002.

?

Have you ?

1. Yes and I'm male

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Yes and I'm female

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. No and I'm male

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  4. No and I'm female

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Wot's an orgasm

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Some say it's a myth, others that it is the reward of the chosen few and a couple of mormons.

What sex are you and have you ever been bless with a multiple orgasm

Me male and yes lots of times.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

oh god

here we go again

B\W bbcboy, did you read the "favorite possition" thread, xev and i asked you a question that you never responded to

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Dont sound so down you're a boy you're meant to always talking or thinking about sex it's normal!"!

Anyhoo No I musta missed that one when I was away for a while. Chuck me a URL and I'll reply soon

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

don't worry, you will never find it in there

i will just hijack your thread to ask it again

we wanted to know about deep throuting (ok i REALLY can't spell but you know what i mean)

You said once that you could do it and it inreaged the two of us (no IM not thinking of trying it

)

all the people who posted about it didn't know from first hand experiance

8. esp Registered Senior Member

It's not polite to speak with your mouth full

9. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Oh go on live a little!

Anyhoo like most things it takes a little practice and a few deep breaths.
    Most people stop because of the gag reflex but this can be overcome. Otherwise you'd never eat!

Positioning is also a factor and not to put too fine a point on it I've always found it easiest when sat on the partners face, or at least kneeling over them that way the phallus is pointing the right way.

When you get to the point of gag just do a half swallow and keep going. Plenty of spit and it helps if you instruct the partner not to be too thrusty in the old hip department.

Wanting to is the main pre requisite. If you don't want to do it you wont.

Also smaller isn't easier, anything under four inches will be uncomfortable and in my case wouldn't get a look in anyway.

Hope this enlightens you all
    And DO let me know how you get on

!

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

We males most definitely CAN have multiples.

11. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Positioning? Deep breathes? That's techniques for lasting longer and not for multiple orgasms.

As for me, women can do whatever they wish, when I sense I'm nearing the "point of no return" I flex my tremendously powerful PC muscle and have my orgasm while my army of millions doesn't get their chance to freedom.

bbcboy how do you achieve multiple orgasms? It doesn't sound like you do it through your PC muscle, if not that, then are you a naturally gifted man at that? Or is it a spontaneous thing for you? Just happens?

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

read the post properly

he was responding to MY post

i didn't know it was possable to ogasam at ALL while YOU ARE giving head

13. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

oh crap...hahahaha oops, sorry!!

14. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Empathic stimulation, or empathic pleasure, as a girl I know calls it.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Quit quoting me without credit, stupid-head!

It still ain't physically possible. It can't be.

Oh it does, thanks much.

And I thought it was impossible for males to have multiples?

16. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

About the "empathic pleasure" and such, I was actually quoting a good friend who once.... um, never mind...

Is it so difficult to think that humans can have empathy? And that it might be present in such a heightened emotional state as one might experience in sex?

Yes, males can have multiples.

17. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Xev afraid?

Are you afraid that someday men will be completely able to outlast women in bed?

That'll be the day indeed...

18. Tyler Registered Senior Member

By a male multiple orgasm what do you mean? (for any of those not interested, I will be blunt) - Do you mean like having an orgasm and then staying hard? Or having an orgasm and then getting hard very shortly after?

19. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

I honestly don't know what bbcboy is refering to, but I'm pretty sure there are differences.

Basically it having an orgasm without ejaculation. If you don't ejaculate, you don't lose your erection. it's a very hard technique to pull off and it's certainly for self-improvement. Would you apply the "just be yourself" mentality here? I certainly hope not

Read this thread also: Do men have it harder then Wemon?

If you want more info, privately message me or something, I'll be glad to share what I know. I've learned posting info publicly in a forum never works, some will eventually see it as "bragging" and will result in insults

Thanks

20. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

I think they mean you have an orgasm, you stay hard, there's a brief pause, and then you have another orgasm.

Deep throating is okay, but when someone does it and they just keep doing it, i find it boring. It still feels good but is just ... boring. Better to mix it in with motion like in-out in-out *quick deepthroat* in-out in-out in-out in-out *quick deepthroat*.

By quick deepthroat i mean 2 or 3 seconds.

21. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Okay, Chosen... How do you orgasm without ejaculation?

I've pressed into the skin between my scrotum and anus before while masturbating and stopped the flow of sperm before it could go any further, and still experienced orgasm. (read about it in a tantric sex book) It still feels fairly good though you're concentrating to some extent on pressing in at just the right area with just the right pressure, so you aren't completely relaxed and focusing on enjoying the orgasm. But without pressing in at that area, how do you orgasm without ejac?

22. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Okay i just went and read your other post on the other thread. So, to achieve orgasm without ejac, you squeeze your PC muscle as hard as you can during orgasm and keep it clenched? After doing all of these clenching exercises each day?

23. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Yes, you can do it in short strong squeezes or one powerful squeeze, before your "point of no return" after you sense you've reached it, you cannot go back, and do not suppress your ejaculation from there, it could damage penile tissue.

Research on Kegel exercises, and try to get that book I mentioned. It has alot of useless information, she goes on about stories of her friends, this and that - then the good stuff. All you need are excerpts from the book, I can give you them, but can't do it publicly...you know why