Manipulative micro- and nanorobots

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Isabelle20, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabelle20 Registered Member

I need a piece of information (rather big piece;P) about manipulative micro- and nanorobots, but I have no clue where I can find some good information (well, I know how to use google, but there are lot of junk).
    So, If You know some interesting pages about it, please write some links here.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Sufficiently advanced nanotech will look magically delicious.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. salvation Registered Member

heres something for ya!,some Sufficiently advanced nanotech that looks magically delicious,way beyond our present tech,whos is it!?.

Future ai nanotech
    There is highly advanced nanotech within the biological systems of human beings,they are self replicating nanobots and are imbued with a technological ability way beyond anything we can produce now.

they build nanoscale constructs within human bodies,such as optical fibries connected to nerve endings,microtransmitters and wires that lead to and from the brain.

the technology is from a future time,and its spreading everywhere,by the looks of it its purpose is to control the biological and mental functionings of humans.

the big problem is the nanobots are being emmited fron aircraft the nature of which no one can discern,they are unregistered and rogue.

since i only have three posts i am unable to post links that detail the paragraph above,do a search for nanobots and morgellons,and also visit dr hildegard staningers website,she as we speak trying to out manipulative nanotechnology whos advacement is way beyond present tech!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.