3 sightings

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by rainbowbird, Jun 21, 1999.

1. Hello. In less than 2 yrs. of living in LA, CA I've seen 2 unusual things in the sky and 1 in Kingston, AZ.
    LA 1: In my room w/ the windows open. Red, blue and white lights flashed on my wall through the window (from the north side). I got up to look outside to see what the lights were emanating from thinking it'd be a police incident (sans sound), but instead I saw the lights flash again in the order described above. No object was visible, but the lights appeared to have been extremely bright and emanating from a stationary object high above. Then it just disappeared. No trace of departure was left.

LA 2: While on the rooftop of my apt. building w/ my ex-boyfriend, I saw a brown, rock like object coming towards Earth. I pointed the object to him, and we stood there and watched. It appeared to have been traveling closer to earth-- it got as big as 1 inch in the sky. We saw some details of the object: bulbous in shape (as if it was made of 4 large bubbles), brown in color, rotating clockwise whg 6 inches east (when seen from the north side on Vermont Ave. and Melrose St. in Los Angeles), noiseless, and then disappeared into space-- or perhaps just disappeared.

Kingston, AZ 1: When I was loading the car to continue the trip to Sante Fe, NM I had a strange feeling. So, I looked up and saw a very small white object against the blue sky. I took out my binoculars and observed the object. I called my friend over, and ask him to look at the object. We confirmed that it was a sliver, stationary, and noiseless disc. In less than 2 min. it disappeared w/o a trace of propulsion.

There is defintely an agenda from the aliens part, and I have my suspiscions. Pardon my typung. For some reason overwrite is not on. Please email me w/ any sort of response. I am interested in hearing about people's sightings and/or contacts. Please email me at : rainbowbird@hotmail.com

Thank you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xeno Registered Senior Member

I share that same experience,
    yet I remain a skeptical of alien activity
    on this planet.

In my room, I heard this weird sound
    which was unlike anything I ever heard
    before. The blinds were closed by the
    way. Anyway, I saw a circle of light
    move downward (light effect on blinds).