Errors!!!!

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by flameofanor5, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

Okay! I'm a gamer, one of my favorites is runescape. But, whenever I try to get on while the screen is loading, my internet page closes. I assumed that this was a problem with sun java. So i went to download the most recent version, but when i got to the download page it closed! It keeps doing this, anyone want to help me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Did you delete the original Java before downloading the new version?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 11parcal Saint of Cynicism Registered Senior Member

Heheh Runescape is awesome, anyways, what browser do you use, i personally use Firefox and this has happened to me before, my suggestion would be to try a different browser, maybe Google Chrome?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

My 12 yr old loves that game. Apparently he is very good, I wonder if he is kicking your ass and stealing your stuff.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. 11parcal Saint of Cynicism Registered Senior Member

Lol, I wonder if your son is Zezima... lol, anyways, i'd like to know the usernames of any runescape players on here, Its nice to have a good conversation on there once and a while, my username is: Minarik X

9. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

Okay, I'll add you as soon as I can, also I would delete it, but I can't open up my control panel. (I also searched it, and pressed delete, it said it couldn't fully delete without uninstalling from control panel). My dad recently took it in to work to get it fix, because we had a virus.

10. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

And yes i tried firefox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.