Post No.13 skeptic or coward

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Robert Patterson, Jul 10, 1999.

1. Robert Patterson Registered Member

Post No. 13 skeptical coward

You didn't even leave your name, your email, what are you cowards? Are you afraid of talking to someone with the real thing? Someone in the know, someone not willing to tell you exactly what it is, and yet guides you nonetheless. First and foremost you must learn to read between the lines and not make assumptions about something which you have absolutely no idea, come on put up or shut up! You skeptical cowards! The Temporal Subliminal Man

------------------
    RAP

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mid12am Registered Senior Member

Joe Crawford
    Midnight@golden.net
    Age 25
    Husband of: Helen
    Father of: Quinlain
    Lives in: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

I was born in Barrie Ontario (at a very young age), I was raised in the small country town of Oro Station, a formar Rail station now just a nice place to live (cause they removed all the Rail tracks about 3 years ago) I went to Guthrie Public School then Eastview Secondary School, and then I attended Lambton College In Sarnia Ontario in the Computer fields. It was at college where I met my wife Helen, a spicy red head with a wonderful smile. We fell in love moved to Kitchener where we opened a Currency Exchange store in the west end of town.

My shoe size is 11

Anything else you wanna know smartass?

------------------
    (Midnight@golden.net)
    (Ouch.my.head)
    (http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveW Registered Senior Member

Patterson,

Stop being a jackass.

DaveW