Cross Dressers!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Oct 1, 2008.

?

Is cross dressing wrong?

Poll closed Nov 26, 2008.
  1. yes

18.8%
  2. no

43.8%
  3. each to they're own

37.5%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

I know someone who likes to dress in womens clothes, (hey i have varied group of friends)

And he asked me the other day, if i thought what he did was wrong?

And after giving it some thought i had to admit, that i didn't, each to they're own i guess,

When we are out clubbing and basically having a laugh, it amazes me how people seem to think that he is a child molester, or gay (he isn't gay), people just seem to be so closed minded to what other people like.

Why is it people can "mostly" accept gay people but when it comes to cross dressers they find it wrong and find all sorts of names to call them,

At the end of the day he does it because he likes it, and he makes a lot of money doing it aswell, so why shouldn't he be able to dress in womens clothing?

Also anouther point i would like to make, is if it is wrong for men to wear womens clothing why are girls/women not frowned upon for wear trouers, which we all know were designed for men to wear?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Well because it is not the ideal. We can say or assume to be open minded until it directly effects us. Knowing this we cannot judge others who deem it to be wrong because under different circumstances perhaps we would think it to be wrong also.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

but women wear trousers all the time, so why is it differant for them?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

If your husband or boyfriend were a crossdresser i bet it would affect you. At the very least you would be disappointed and many women would end the relationship because of it.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

LOLOLOLOLOL not at all, i love my Bf whatever he wears!

9. CarpetDiem Burnin' hours, season days Registered Senior Member

Firstly, your supposition is not rhetorical. Who said it was wrong, your friend merely enquired about your viewpoint, as he obviously values it.

While I don't do it, hey I occasionally get dressed up and get told I have great legs (flattery will get you everywhere on the carpet), but I have a muscular upper torso so I look like a goose really; others carry it off way much better. Mind you it would be somewhat weird if my sons teachers were CDs and I would loathe parent teacher night. Which toliet would they use at school...dang, I can hear the Union shop stupid making this an issue now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. YinyangDK Registered Senior Member

Is it wrong.... I would say no.
    It is not that long ago that women started to dress as men, so why should it be wrong the other way around?

11. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Each to their own.

They're not doing any harm so far as I'm aware.

12. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

It always seemed like discrimination to me, when you have uniforms and if the girls are required to wear skirts and they don't want to wear a skirt they can wear the pants the boys wear. However if a boy doesn't want to wear pant's he doesn't have the option of wearing a skirt if he wanted to do so. They are all part of the uniform so what difference does it make?

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

It pleases them and hurts no one, so nope, not wrong.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Its wrong to lie and hide it from your loved ones. If I dated a man, married him, and then found out he was a cross dresser, I'd be angry. Its huge deal.

Our next door neighbor is a cross dresser. He has the smoothest legs. His wife is a royal pain, but we think he stays with her cuz she accepts it. He's 70.

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I find the whole thing completely absurd. If my man started wearing my bras and underwear I would be gone so fast!! I am straight and want to be with a MAN. To me a man that dresses like a woman has some serious issues and I would not want to get wrapped up in his weird fantasies.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  16. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I'd be so mad if my boyfriend wore my bras or underwear. He would stretch them all out. He'd have to by his own.

17. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

18. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

yes he is an executive action transvestite

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Damn right!! and get his own razors to shave his legs.

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i went to a uni party once dressed as a female prostitute

(actually both PB and i were dressed as prostitutes). It was quite funny because one of the girls i knew there didnt recognise me until i pointed out to her who i was

It wasnt very comfertable though, the fishnets and the wigg itched like crasy (the sex after the party was interesting

)

my brother dresses up like a women reasonably frequently and if it floats his boat who cares?

21. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

That too. When I was younger my brother used to steal my razors, it would make me so mad. He was like 8 what was he shaving anyway? Weirdo.

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Cutsie, PB keeps stealing my shaver to do her legs and it irritates the HELL out of me. I pay alot of money for my shavers because the face is so much harder to shave than a long straight leg

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It isn't culturally acceptable

I wouldn't say "wrong" but it is not socially preferable