From the horses' mouth

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Cactus Jack, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

Allright this really hasn't happened to me recently so I can't give a good example, but: Have you ever had something that you were almost positive if not knew that it was true or happened and hurt you, but when you asked the person that did it or was in the position to no if it happened it hurts ten million times worse coming from there lips? Even though you know it happened for some reason it still burns a lot worse coming from that persons mouth.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sublime Trigger Brains for Beginners. Registered Senior Member

It may not have happened to you recently, but could you fabricate an example, cos soldier.... I'm lost....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Like, for example, a person has betrayed you in some kind of way and you know for certain it was this person, only he/she didn't actually say it, you can feel it though. Then, when you ask this person if it is so, he/she finally says so and then it hurts even more.

That are terrible things and can make you feel so lonely and lost in your pain. Like your whole body's on fire and you die inside...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cactus Jack Death Knight of Northrend Registered Senior Member

Thanx Banshee you hit the nail on the head.

That are terrible things and can make you feel so lonely and lost in your pain. Like your whole body's on fire and you die inside...

That's exactly it, you don't know how many times I've felt that during the past year, you just put it into words. Thank you.