You know what's funny?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Norsefire, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

How the supposedly "evil" fascist governments have been the most progressive, socially; their society was taking shape right before their eyes, they were unafraid to truly be willing to make it exactly perfect and total, and they were loyal, and unafraid to make sacrifices.

In these "fascist" governments, the people decided what it is they wanted to tolerate, and got to pursue their ideal vision of perfection

In our constitutional republics, we're stuck with everything and we can't do a damn thing about it.'

I don't support what the Nazis did. I am only pointing out how far you can go if you have enough willpower

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Read a history book or two.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I have. Nazi Germany made great scientific and social progress. Much, much, much more so than any democracy.

Do you know why? They weren't afraid to make sacrifices.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

sacraficing people isn't a quality I would brag about.

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Seek help. Or sacrifice yourself to scientific progress.

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No, but the fact that they were willing to do so for the betterment of their nation is.

Why? Simply because I admire the will of their people?

They, unlike many today, were not afraid to eliminate those that needed to be eliminated, to do what had to be done. They were going to demand perfection and receive perfection, whereas we today are so caught up in petty matters that we limit ourselves. They did not tolerate the weak, whereas today the weak limit the potential of the strong. Why bother "protecting" the undesirables of society? They're holding us back.

10. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

You say that until you are deemed undersirable for whatever reason. And no sacraficing your own people is not something one should ever brag about.

11. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You are a frighteningly disturbed individual. I retract my previous call for you to seek help. Stay inside, always. Do not interact with anyone.

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It isn't the sacrifice, it's the understanding that sacrifice might be necesssary; the same way a soldier might sacrifice his life for his nation.

The undesirables need to leave; besides, the "undesirables" are merely the idiot liberals and individualists. They hold society back attempting to protect the stupidest of their silly concepts.

13. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No, you are disturbed; you'd rather condemn Humanity to stagnation than make sacrifices for the greater good. Who is the disturbed one? Not me.

14. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Seems to me that the USA beat the shit out of the fascist world a while back and continues to be the leader of the technological world.

You are a proto-criminal and should never go out of your house. Really.

15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes, the fascists lost....a war. But that's war. Apart from that, Nazi Germany had extremely sophisticated technology. Much more so than their US counterparts during the time, not to mention social superiority

The US would benefit from being a "fascist" state; we could finally get rid of undesirables without the need for beaurcracy, and we could really advance.

16. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

What the heck does Nazi social superiority over Americans mean anyway?

17. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You're a fucking criminal loon. OFF WITH HIS HEAD I SAY!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's becoming a scientific minded athiest. Its like watching a werewolf under a full moon.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

What a stunning turn of events in this thread.

And I thought it was going to be: "You know what's funny?" People believe in god.

20. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

In the states we have to put up with people we don't want, and things we don't want

In a "fascist" state, perfection can be pursued, whatever that perfection is with the natives and elite.

Do you do anything but insult?

All I was saying was that Nazi Germany made more progress in their short amount of time than many democracies have over the course of their existence; now, I don't support genocide, at all. However I do think some aspects of society should be eliminated and democracy doesn't allow this.

The main drawback with democracy is that you HAVE to tolerate the ignorant and weak.

21. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

It means being so fucking stupid as a society that you let a skanky little deviant dictate your every move. Just the way norse likes it. Up the ass with the social equivalent of a rusty rat-tail file.

22. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You are a bald faced liar.

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

The people willingly wanted Hitler to "dictate"; a true civilized society has a hierarchy. Do you really think all men are equal? No. There are strong, there are weak, there are willing, there are cowards, there are lazy, there are hardworking

In Nazi Germany, they weren't forced to tolerate things they didn't want to tolerate.