The forgotten Book of Enoch

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by camilus, Sep 27, 2008.

1. camilus the villain with x-ray glasses Registered Senior Member

I posted this in the religion section, but I guess some mod erased it, and I'LL BET HE DID BEFORE HE EVEN READ IT. I dont wanna get banned so Im not gonna start trying mods lol...

But yeah, seriously, read this shit. its funny,and VERY HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. the funny part is that my dawg El wrote the entire thing using street slang, but trust me, when he posted this in another forum, it got nothing but positive feedback. everyone was saying how impressed then were of how El has a way of makin it look foolish YET MAKING PERFECT SENSE AT THE SAME TIME.

So I guess I cant post it in the religion section, because those religious wackos get i guess "offended?" so Im posting it here.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Your buddy likes to read Zak Sitchin?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Anyways, I almost bought Sitchin's stories, because of the lack of actual scientific work on large(giant) skeleton's and an apparent complete lack of interest regarding many ancient kings and some neolithic groups whom were obviously of outrageous size(to me 7-9+ feet tall and well proportioned).

But it's most likely bullshit, if there are any truths in any of his stuff, it would probably be hard to pick out of the bullshit.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.