CS Gets a office job.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Sep 26, 2008.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

(I started last week Wednesday. I've been there 1.5 weeks.)

This is so unbeleiveably screwed up. They're forcing me to work 40 hrs per week in an office. That's my whole entire day. It's totally inhumane. I really really hate this crappy country. At least I'm getting $900 per week.

I know it's not 40hrs in the sun or 40hrs in a factory or 40hrs in some sort of manual crap. But still. 40hrs in a bloody orfice. I hate it. Is there any solace in this world? Somebody told me I'll get used to it. Sure I will. Just like a seasonal farm slave gets used to the master's whip all day in the fields.

And they wonder why poor people rob and steal. 40hrs per week of my life. You're damn right these oppressive theives will pay for what they have done to the poor.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

oh my poor heart beats for you!!

why are you complaining? try laying tar all day every day for next tp nothing

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's $22.50 per hour!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

You should definitely tell your manager what you think of his inhumanity. Maybe you could convince him otherwise with all your cool skills that you don't have to work 8 hours a day!

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Just goof off alot and take office supplies.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

No way. I am the damn manager. I work directly under the owner. And I sure as hell pretend I'm loving every minute of it. I'm not trying to get fired. It's not even really their fault that they are drones. I think the only difference for me is that I'm aware I'm adrone. Everybody around me seems to be oblivious to it all. I'm in some sort of hellish nightmare. I used to hate the weekends. Now, I have never been so happy and thankful to Jesus that Friday has arrived.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Actually, if I deduct lunch hour, the fact that I leave early every day, and the half day every Friday, it's actually about 32hrs per week.

11. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Find sharp object.

Apply vigorously to jugular.

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Holy shit, congratulations! Wait, did I just say that to cool skill?

13. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    What you should have said is 'Make sure you repay all that Welfare money you stole by pretending you were friggin crazy !'

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I could post about this topic as well, it's very much like how I feel. Really though the morning hours are making me abit unsteady, also my paranoia and such. I haven't been feeling to well lately and my mind feels really strange sometimes, hard to explain. I wish you well.

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    See post #8 for appropriate corrective procedure.

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Lixluke,
    Don't let your superiority complex hit your arse on the way out.
    (Translation: don't act stuck up, or you'll burn yet another bridge.)

I can understand you hate "The Grind", unfortunately other people are stuck in that 40 hour week jobs too. The only way they keep sane is usually saving up for their holidays which they make damn sure they take, obviously doing something at the weekends also helps as well as actually knowing they are doing a job, rather than making it a career.

If you've got a manager position then you have the opportunity of trying some things in the workplace. You know how those 40 hours effect you, well the employee's you work with feel it too. They just aren't going to openly state it to you. Perhaps you can come up with ingenious ways of boosting their moral while increasing their productivity?

Still, like I said to begin with, don't burn another bridge if it's the best bridge you've crossed yet.

17. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Rolling naked in broken bottle fragments while they douse you with gasoline and take bets on which one's tossed lit match ignites you, for instance...

:mufc:

18. Bells Staff Member

My God! Someone actually hired you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I am having a quiet chuckle to myself at the moment. CS is working a full time job, paying taxes so that some other asshat can sit at home on his backside and complain to all and sundry that people who work are drones to the system, blah blah blah.. The irony is, well, delicious in this case.

Just think CS.. All your name calling about people being slaves, etc, and how you are the true intelligent being by not working, etc. Now you are the slave and your taxes are paying for some other person, just like you, to sit at home and laugh at you, just as you laughed at the people who were working their arses off to pay your Government handout when you previously refused to work.

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

$900 per week is big money, congrats

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Thanks. I think it's a step in the right direction. Back in July, I posted my goals and strategies of getting something just like this. It's a real crappy way for anyody to spend the day. The money I'll be farming, however, is good enough to be utilized to take advantage of business opportunities in various markets. Mainly real-state. I intend to invest my way into the promise land, not pay a cent in taxes to these racists, and possibly even continue taking their money.

Thanks. At least somebody knows how horrible it is for people to go through such tribulation as I am going through. 40hrs per week is not something anybody should have to do in anything.

Repay for my own money? Get real. What I have taken from my oppressors is a speck of dust compared to the massive amounts they have taken from me alone. Not to mention the rest of the population.

OK. I take as many breaks as I can to stay sane in this harsh environment wearing this rediculous button shirt. At least we don't have to wear ties. I know building relationships with the right people is important. There are 3 owners of this company. One of them is really cool, one of them is OK, and the other one is an idiot. All of them have respect for me. I'm getting their operation running efficient. Some of their contracts had grammatical errors I had to fix,and clients were still signing them. At least everything is getting more and more efficient by the day. Their computers are loaded with spyware. I offered to fix them for free. The first two had no prob with it, but the idiot one insits they all run perfect and fast. The unit I'm on alone is loaded with garbage and viruses from whoever was using it before.

As for the tax thing, I opted for pay as an independent contractor which gives me lots of advantages on how I get money. Needless to say, I need not take anything in my name, and continue sticking it to my oppressors to the extent that I can. I'm officially retired as far as the evil warlord empire of America is concerned. I have no reason to let the bad guys know I'm making money while taking money from them.

The money I am farming out of this hourly-job, I hope to invest. In a few months, I intend to be doing most of my investments through a self-directed IRA. (An entity I control that can profit in business completely tax exepmpt.)

Yes, I might have superiority complex as a mastermind, and a lyricist/stage performer, but I know my limitations. I get tired easy physically, and can get emotionally run down as well. I don't know if I can handle these hours, and being in the crappy office environment. But I'm trying to hold myself together.

With regard to city design, as unrealistic as what I'm designing may seem to alot of people now, I am seeing in the state of the economy, more and more need for what I am creating. Eventually, I'll be getting hired by large corporations and governments to build fully functioning educentric cities for their workers (slaves).

Either way, I still say it is important to remember:
    1. USA and their federal reserve system is meant to oppress.
    2. Creating jobs for people to earn money is little different from creating plantations for people to pick cotton under threat of the whip.
    3. The banks, the government, the rich in general have been and will continue to rob poor people who are not aware that they are drones. Thus they accept the crappy lifestyle they have, and interpret it as the greatest thing in the world. Like the slaves in Plato's cave looking at the shadows and killing anybody that tries to tell them those are just shadows.

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Sounds to me the one you class an idiot is the one that probably planted the spyware to begin with. Be careful what you output over their networks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And make sure you always post messages insulting them from work. Oh, and poop everywhere. These modern corporate types love criticism. And poop.

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Well needless to say, I'm not going to acccess this site from my work computer or any site I don't want them to see because they might be able to watch everything I does.

Yes. He paid for some crappy spyware remover which bogged down the. The computer repair guy had to get rid of it. The only reason he came was because last week, none of the computers were accessing the rediculous wireless network the idiot insisted on using. It turned out none of the computers on the network had the right IP address or something when set to automatic detect. So the computerman had to set all the computers to static. Finally, the owner decided to set up the next office to wired.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008