Your Vision Of Hell

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Sep 25, 2008.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You've thought about it before right? There's a thread about hell somewhere in the forums, it made me interested in what you "viewed" when you imagined hell. Was it firey and lonely? Cold? Hot? Pretend you got to see what hell really looked like and then tell us about your vision.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It is all a fabrication of humans to get you to believe in such a place that has never existed but in their mythological writings. It is only a story that makes people behave themselves so they don't do "bad" things to others.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Hell? that would be sittng next to you, Darkie, while you were wearing your purple pajamas...for any length of time.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Harro Registered Senior Member

My view of hell is hell on earth. I dont believe the mythos of heavan and hell as in a supernatural place. They are more like an artists expression of what it would/could be like on earth.

What is hell on earth? Your children, your childrens children, your family, your friends and society in general will suffer the consequences of your bad actions. If evil won the balance of good vs evil I would imagine life would be a living hell for most every one. It works both ways, if every one did only good deeds we would have heavan on earth too.

Unfortunatly for people that do evil, they may not care for any one but them self. So wouldnt give a toss how there actions effect every one else.

In death they will suffer in the minds of the living.

8. Quigly ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

Hell - Absense of connection to anything. Humans are social creatures that rely upon connection to people, to the earth, to animals, to God, ect... I would think hell would be simply, not connecting any longer.

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Hell,

Being buried alive in crawling spiders.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my hell was, a day with DR LOU!!

no seriously, hell would be 2 mins with my mother, my sister, my brother, and my aunties and uncles

11. draqon Banned Banned

For me there is no hell, or heaven.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

From one end of a twilit, tepid, grey, dead, seemingly endless expanse to another meander the countless reeking, droning, prattling, dessicated forms of each and every politician who has ever cursed the surface of the Earth with their greasy, groping, filthy degenerate presence...

Each exudes a nauseating vaporous effluvia which hangs in the air above them as they ceaselessly repeat their horrid mantras, mandates, cathcphrases and buzzwords as they shuffle, sidestep, backpeddle and shift eternally through a macabre, horrid parody of rationale and reason....

Their withered, clenching, grasping, clawlike hands clutch at the mildewed, stenchant miasma endlessly for bribes they shall never again receive... support they may never again wheedle... votes they will never again win...

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

The worst hell wouldn't be constant. Suppose the worst thing for someone would be chained beneath a table getting scant crumbs & drops of wine while others sit around the table having a great feast & a raucous good time. Eventually 1 would become used to it to a great degree & forget ever being any different. What would be much worse is once in a while finding oneself sitting in 1 of the comfy chairs & partaking in the feast then going back under the table for a long time.

14. XPsyrixX Banned Banned

Hell is a place where all you feel is Joy. No matter what happens around you, Joy. Day in, day out. Constant euphoria. You can do whatever you want. Joy. Even if someone sets you on fire. Joy. Your family in pain. Joy. Vomiting. Joy. For eternity. Amen