The Bermuda Triangle mystery.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Captain_Crunch, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

I think its a type of warp type thing...who put it there I dunno,but maybe it only targets intelligent life? Because dogs have been found on ships where all the crew and passengers dissapeared from..

But its definately a gate or rift or warp, to where i dunno...connected to UFO's? Maybe

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There are more places like the Bermuda Triangle on Earth, where people disappear. I think it has to do either with a certain magenetism which is triggered here on Earth or with an magnetic interaction with this Universe, in some kind of way.

Because a lot of people see "strange" things it does not say it has to do with weird unnatural causes. It is very well possible that there is a natural (cosmic) explanation for this all. Nature and the Cosmos still have a lot of secrets.

Maybe it has to do with DNA/chromosomes, seen the cases of the remaining dogs. Maybe it's something different. Strange is the fact that during a lot of years ther's been no more disappearances. Why should that be? Something that changed here on Earth? Or in the Ocean? Anyway, an interesting subject.

I would like to get lost in the Bermuda Triangle, to just see what happens. Somehow I have this weird desire to go into things like this, I mean it. It's no joke...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Yes, yes it is.

(All opinions are just opinions.)

8. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

why dont people make a huge chain of boats that extend from florida to the ends of the BT.. then... they could just sit there.. and everyone would know nothing was wrong.

9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

nightfall,

They don't even know how to spell "empirical".

10. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

hmph.. empiri..uh..... -gets out dicitionary- hmm.. im thinking something near "big"......

11. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

whew! was i ever off.. hehehe.

empirical, mod. - syn. expiriential, provisional, speculative; see hypothetical 1.

(just incase anyone else was curious)

12. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

People need to grow up and stop believing in crap like this. I mean, I use to hope there really was a loch ness monster when i was a wee lad...but come on! Ships have sunk there. Airplanes have crashed there. So what???

13. Gil_W HU-Hybrid Registered Senior Member

I found some interesting resources in the Kabala and in the Gmara,
    according to them- in that area there are giant magnetic rocks under the water.
    Those cabalists who wrote it didn't know maybe about the aliens yet,
    so today we might think that the rocks are actually ancient alien artifacts... (maybe many spaceships or alien buildings..)

I dunno, but i can be sure enough that there isn't any portal there...

Groove on.

14. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

Its not just that they've crashed there. Even if it WERE true that they were all just crashes, why? Its a perfectly calm piece of ocean, no reasons for crashes. Why it's such a big deal is that, before the plane's stopped sending radio transmissions, they always mention equipment failures and being lost - their compasses don't work.

Same goes for boats. However, boats have been recovered, whole boats that had crews of dozens, when the boats are found there's nobody on them. Like i mentioned above, once or twice a dog or some other animal was found where no people were.

Paranormal Phenom - about.com

15. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

i dont believe that paranormal activity has got anything to do with it, although i do have an open mind. I am curious for the reason for all the dodgy happenings. do u think pirates are to blame? Everyone knows the loch ness monster is just a tourist attraction and does'nt exist. i mean, c'mon.
    how could a big vessel like the 'SS Marine Sulphur Queen' that had been checked for sea worthyness like 2 weeks before she set sail with a large crew of experienced sailors just dissappear ?
    They havent found the wreck, there were no survivors and something only like a life ring and a board saying 'marine sulphur queen' were found. i cant explain it. this is why it makes me curious.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2002
  16. kmguru Staff Member

If there is a severe magnetic anamoly, our NASA probes that measures magnetic fields would have picked it up. We also have hyperspectral military sats that could have picked up stuff and leaked out to the press. And in the last ten years, no one including National Geographic and Discovery Channel people found any anamoly.

So, where does that leave us?

I want to believe...I want to believe...I want to believe...

17. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

The Discovery Channel shows a theory about what triggers the Bermuda events. It has to do with massive release of methane gas from the sea floor. In lab, experiments clearly show that massive bobbles under a ship will cause it sinks very quickly. And these gas can make sailors feel very sick, so that they jump of boats. If airplane engines suck in methane gas, they will catch fire and explode. The show also talks about how the massive release of methane gas that might contribute to the global warming that speeded up the end of the Ice Age. There are still lots of methane hydra on the sea floor. The total engery stored is much greater than all the oil and coal combine in the world. However, some scientists worry about harvesting methane hydra may trigger another massive globle warming.

18. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

When I was a kid, reading to learn of the world, these "mysteries" really fasinated me. Now, they seem so silly. I have not the answers, nor do I expect to. One day, some bright mind will figure it out.

It may well be that it is methane gas from the sea floor. Somehow, I doubt that it is a thin place between dimensions that just happens to be at this location. Nor do I expect to hear that the devil has finally been located and he actually resides in the Bermuda Triangle...

19. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

if only the fish would quit burping, everyone would be fine.

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Are you sure it is the "burping" end?

21. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

oh! good point! hm... from now on.. we shall deposit a set amount of tums and rolaids into the water so the fish neither burp nor .. the other.. !

hm.. will that work?

22. NenarTronian Teenaged Transhumanist Registered Senior Member

I, too, saw the special involving the frozen methane-hydraten on the sea floor. How would that explain pilots and captains reporting their compasses not working, and feeling that they are utterly lost etc? I'm up for any plausible theory but i dont think the methane-hydrate theory can explain it all, even IF it was shown by the Discovery Channel

23. Sublime Trigger Brains for Beginners. Registered Senior Member

inhalation of any hydrocarbon in excess can cause nausea. The dudes feel lost- their heads spin, not the compasses... even still though, ozone levels above said triangle are stable....