your last words and method of dying

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Avatar, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

yesterday night I was pondering on how I'd like to die (if by no means I could not avoid it by prolonging my life for some 100 of years and to keep my healt) and what would my last words be. like Nietzche said " you can die too early or too late, but the best is to die in time" meaning- better die when you are still healthy and in your own mind.

the method:
    buy myself a jetpack and fly upwards to the sky as long as the fuel runs out. then- fall. beautiful looking location prefered. I'd have also a pulse meter and when I die a napalm bomb is blown. I wouldn't like my body to be placed in a cofin and/or to be buried under ground to feed the worms.

the words:
    "Enjoy this world and life, even if you have to die because of them"

oh and my after death joke.....

tell in my testament tht all the relatives can access to my safe in the bank only together. and only if they all are there the safe shall be opened. In the safe there would be a monitor in which I say-> Hi friends, I was wise enough to spend all the money myself. See ya later

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

How would I die? In my sleep, I wouldn't notice, in a comfy warm cozyish bed. I'd go to bed...then wham be at whatever happens after you die, whether it be something or nothing.

On my tombestone it would say:

Was kind of crazy but presumed that everyone liked him anyway.

My last words would likely be to my wife (or significant other), I would say:

"Good night, I love you."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Why the napalm bomb? Do you love the smell of napalm in the morning? I like that joke to the relatives.

I would like to die by jumping out of an airplane. As high as possible. I would like two things to happen upon death: 1. DNA frozen so i can be cloned in the future. I kick ass so why not clone me? 2. Body ejected into space. Then I have the nearly infinitesimal chance of being found by aliens and resurrected.

After death joke? Setup outlook to send a bunch of emails after my death to co-workers asking them to pray for me...because I am burning in hell!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'll be dead by then, so I won't smell anything.

your after deat joke is elite

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

it's great

being ressurected is a good idea. I'd like to be in suspended animation, but I need to be alive when put in it, because thus I'll have greater chances of being ressurected. clonig is not cool. it won 't be me. placed into space? due to the cosmic radiation, which I can't be fully protected from , my brain and all the information it holds would be destroyed in time.

the best method is to upload your mind to a quantum computer, put your body on ice. When the technology is developed it won't be hard to ressurect me. especyally if my ind would have been backuped in a computer and i would have been put in suspended animation alive (sorry I repeat myself)

8. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

I wanna go out like Tony Montana in Scarface

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

sorry, haven't seen it

10. Zero Banned Banned

Die exactly the same moment with my spouse, in each other's arms??

really don't know, though.

11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I would like to die quietly in my sleep, not screaming in panic like the others in my car.

12. odin Registered Senior Member

13. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I want to go down in the middle of a battle. I want to die fighting for something.

My last words would be.........................................I can see the divine truth.......and Nelson was wrong.

Or maybe....................................I can see god. And he's giving me the finger.

Or maybe.....................................The secret to life is drug use.

Or maybe........................................Ya know, Super Mario really was a great game!

I'm not sure!

14. Azrael Angel of Light Registered Senior Member

All I know is I want to go out with a bang. Before all this happened though, I would have a DNA sample taken & froze, that way the world would never have to be without me.

15. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

ive never thought about how i would like to die... i am very afraid of death. i dont like it. and dont accept it.
    however, i have always thought that i would probably be murdered. ever since i was little. i dont know why.. i didn't have a bad childhood or anything. ive just always felt that that is how id go.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oooh! We had a thread like this before, I think - Tyler started it.

Thanx Avatar, I do so love contemplating my own death. As Freddy put it

"I love the thought of suicide. It gets me through many a long night"

Seriously, I would die battling for some cause. An assasination, perhaps. I am leaving after making a triumphant speech, when a nameless person or persons open fire. My bodyguards return fire, but I am mortally wounded and die with the exclamation:

"Well, this sucks now, dosen't it?"

Or I would die in single combat against an opponent. I win the fight, but he dishonourably has a third person stab me as I am about to defeat him.

Or I die on the battlefeild, with the single word "freedom" on my lips.

Or I die cradled in the arms of a comrade after I have sacrified myself to save my mission. My last words, as a practical joke, are: "Tell Johnathon Krupkowski I love him"

Or, presuming I do not have a wife and kids:

"Tell my wife and kids that I love them"

Which would be kinda mean on the off chance that I did have sombody I loved. So

"Tell Bill Gates to take that peice of shit named Windoze 98 and shove it up his ass"

Should I ever commit suicide, I would do it by overdosing on tranquilizers and swimming out to sea on a clear night. My note?

"I cannot bear to live in a world in which jelly donuts are not free to every man, woman and child"

17. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

oh!! my last owrds too! hmm.. well, since im gonna be murdered.. probably.. "i knew it would be you". just because i probably would, and not do anything about it.

18. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Mr. G ...

Like your grandfather did?

Take care

19. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Last Words

Who do I trust???? ME! Thats who!

20. Thirty Seven Baron von "Guns N' Roses" Registered Senior Member

How Would I die? On a suicide mission in battle, dying after some triumphant achievement. My last words would be.....

"I died in glory and I lived the dream. What more can a man ask for?"

21. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Neat things to have on tombstones could be "To be continued..." or " See you later...muahahaha"

22. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

WHEW! that was the sound of the air being popped from our humor balloon.

Sorry, 37, but I resist. You certainly are necro-ambitious.

Me? I would die in a mudpuddle, straing up at the slightly ruddying evening sky. This, of course, would be in Scotland, and the words 'feck mother england' would be on the tip of my dying tongue.

Then, at the last minute, a heroic vampire would come, slash his wrists, and offer me the gift of immortality. With willing lips I would drink this damned blood.

So, I'd be dead, but still alive. More of 'undead'.

NOTES: congrats has been reading both 'the vampire chonicles' and his cadogan 'scotland tourism guide' lately.

I'm a fool, aint I?
    -Jono

23. Thirty Seven Baron von "Guns N' Roses" Registered Senior Member

Funny that you have to bash everything I say, Congratulations. Actually not funny but childish, quite childish. I suggest you grow up before you come back again.

::shrug::
    Some people....