Bank bailout isn't going to solve problems...

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by cosmictraveler, Sep 19, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The newest bailout that the federal government is doing won't stop those in charge from just doing the same thing again and again. The banks and mortgage brokers have made very bad loans, deceived the government and have taken away hundreds of billions by giving all that money to people who shouldn't have been given the money. The presidents of the banks and brokerages are all getting fat paychecks and huge severance payouts for doing such a great job. When do they go to jail for committing fraud and deception? When does anyone go to jail for the problems they have done......I'll bet never!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

They will get better jobs and just do it all over again. The government is only perpetuating the wrong doing by bailing these institutions out and should just let them fail and dissolve away into oblivion.

That won't happen and the government is only going to have even more problems when the dollar is so devalued that it is worthless! The government should just let the market fall apart and correct itself, not bail it out! What fucking thinking is going on here? You don't throw good money after bad! Americans are really getting screwed by both the fucked up plan of the government and the banks who will only keep screwing everyone any chance they get!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

I agree with you Cosmic. The talking heads on TV keeps saying "we don't know what happened, how could this happen ?, No one Knows exactly how this works."

That's fucking bullshit. My finacial newsletter smelled this lie fucking years ago. Billy T and others spelled it out right here on this site way back when.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It is the magic disappearing money trick, then get the taxpayers to make iut right again to do it all over. There's crimes being committed and nothing being done about it. That is justice????

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

A free market is excellent at correcting itself. When the government steps in, bad things happen. I agree, cosmic.