I commited a "Felony"??

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

HELLO.

The guy you know from sciforums, "sissy pus" has commited a "felony"? What the hell?!

Ok. First I will ask a few questions i am curious and then tell the story.
    What is a felony, what are some examples of a felony?
    How serious is a felony?
    What happens to people who commit felonys. Isn't there several types of felonys ie 1st degree 2nd and 3rd degree?

Ok I don't know if it was a first second or th ird but I can tell you what happend.

My friend justin who actually posted under my name once before here in free thoughts and I were wakling to a friends house ( a gay guy believe it or not ) to get a ride to go somewhere. Somewhere along the road this guy in some nice car with a not so nice interior pulled up, and asked if we wanted a ride i didn't want to take the ride,,, but I did anyway because Justin said that the guy was his friend (later he changed his story to "was never his friend" oddly enough.). So we get at this gay guy Keiths house and the dude in the car wants some weed. Spoof and excitement, me and my mental condition is tierd enough of even walking halfway down the road to his house.

Mother cracker says he wants some weed so justin goes in to find out (and it was only jusin finding out) if he wants some weed. Keith happens to have some and says you can't have any bla bla (relief). Let's go I say to myself. But they push it... Justin tries to get some the guy outside and justin try to get some and they are working on it and it never works out right. So. I step in and say something about getting it moving and I actually talk to one of the guys about it. I think Keith because ... he is now upset and I am the only one who can talk to him for some reason of which I forget at moment. So... I get him to give us the weed. It turns out that the "quarter sack" he is buying is actually like a 30 sack or whatnot, maybe more... I don't know.

But you see he gave me the sack told us to get along hah,, finally we get to leave. I throw it in the back of his car thank god get rid of your pot selling ass. He leaves and so do we, finding out that keith couldn't help us out anyway.

15 seconds later walking back to my house huge truck rides up.

Turns out that guy was an under cover cop.
    We are busted, I eventually go to jail...
    Only to get out the next morning.

Well Now guys I am facing trial sometime soon with this evidence. It is of course my first offense. I have and always have been a innocent mother fucker or so I would say.
    And this is my first offense. What the hell is a felony though? How serious is a felony at minimium. Do you believe knowing this story that iti's possible for me to pass the prison, as it sounded so thunderous talking to the attorny, that, more than likly I am in trouble..........

What do you think...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

You're getting the chair.
    It was nice knowing you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

felony = bad

3 felonies = jail for life

Sorry.

I think you would get better information discussing this with your lawyer.

Good luck.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

wait, so the cop asked you for weed, you then went into the house and got some for him? fuck, its not like you were sitting on the playground saying "here kiddies, try this". i would have told the pigs to go fuck themselves in that situation.

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Is that what he was saying?
    I got lost in the sea of words.

If that's the case, get a decent lawyer and claim entrapment.

What did you mean by Keith couldn't help you, anyway?

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yah, I went in his house and got weed from him. Of course how I feel about doing exactly that does not exactly match that description.

Entrapment..... something I've got to look up.

My friend justin who actually posted under my name once before here in free thoughts and I were wakling to a friends house ( a gay guy believe it or not ) to get a ride to go somewhere.

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

So, did this cop say, "Hey, do you guys know where I can get some weed?"
    What did you respond?

Spare us all the colorful language and flowers...
    Just say:

Cop said: "Hey, do you guys know where I can get some weed?"
    I said: "..."
    Justin said: "..."

It's very important that you are acurate with who said what and when they said it.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yes the cop said "you guys know where we can get some weed we're having a party down at the air-force base."
    My friend said yes. That this guy we're going to may have some.

I never got into the whole debate until they were having pissy fights and so I kind of helped out...

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

And it was an undercover cop. Justin (my friend..) thought he was nothing more than a friend. Until we got arrested 15 secs after walking down the road after doing that crap.

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

That was pretty foolish for you to say yes to someone you don't know.
    That makes you a drug dealer.

If he just asked if you know where to get some, and you brought him to it, entrapment is not going to fly.
    There's a very good chance you will have a felony conviction under your belt, and most PTI programs do not apply to felony drug charges.
    You're screwed, man.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Sisyphus

this is bang out of order by teh fuckin pigs...........

basically you acted a bit niaive by trying to act cool in front of some geeza you didnt know by sorting him out a score of weed, and then got fucked for it.

havent the mutha fuckin pigs got antyhing better to do with there time then arresting brent.......for fucks sack.

Get a good lawyer man, charcter witnesses and such like.. i mean for fucks sake..............this is the sort fo shit they do in the mighty UK, bang someone up for being a bit naive and let some 25 yr old go for raping a 12 yr old 4 times while he was stoned and drunk (and i heard that fuckin story yesterday)

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Get a criminal attorney as soon as possible. You don't want to be convicted of a felony.

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Something is not adding up for me...
    Why would they come back later to arrest you rather than making the bust when the buy was made?
    How did they even find you if you left because your gay friend couldn't give you a ride?

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what you doing trieing to get dope for somoene you dont know anyway?

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Next time score dope for me, not some stranger.

20. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Sisyphus-That sucks, dude. Don't sweat it too much, though, if you are unfamiliar enough with the legal system to not know how serious a felony is, you're probably looking at a fine, some drug classes, and a bit of community service. At WORST a week in county/city jail. County/city is not where they keep lifers. If you go there, you might be surprised at how much you can learn from the inmates. I'm assuming you're what, twentyish? If you are under 18, you can expect an even slacker sentence.

Just remember, the KEY is to kiss the Judge's ass until you can taste what they had for dinner. You need to be so ridiculously proper and respectful and apologetic with the Judge that they don't get pissed with you for your attitude. This includes dressing up, no saggy pants, a belt, a nice button up collared shirt, and a tie. Nice shoes are optional. Bring a paper bag with a couple of changes of clothing, just in case.

Overall, don't stress it. You might want to be pissed at your moronic friend who convinced you to get in the guy's car. Also, always be suspicious of anyone you don't know asking if you know where to get some weed. I don't care if dude is smokin a blunt when you meet him. Never give away your sources.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

It's easy to spot an undercover, you should be more on point than that. I remember a few years back an undercover CID, approached me and my boys asking to get hold of a gun, I told him they sell plenty of water pistols in toys R us try there.

peace.

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Chin up

Just get yourself a lawyer, and don't post this story anywhere else. Repeat it as little as possible. With a decent lawyer, you'll be acquitted at least. Hell, you might even get the charge thrown out.

Meantime, dump your friends and find new ones with better dealers.

Chin up. They're throwing a felony charge at you with no good reason except to hope you'll panic and plead, so that their shitty police work doesn't get tested in court.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No big deal. In my state that would be a misdemeanor, punishible by a small fine.