Polaritonics; The new Chemistry

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by Bishadi, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Bishadi Banned Banned

Food for thought on a how energy can be held at far greater states than the ignorance of binary retention of values.

http://www.photonics.com/content/spectra/2008/July/LED/92550.aspx

in the case there are real students try searching the patents and bring them to your instructor

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat5385114.pdf

This form of affixing a wavelength to mass is how memories are held within Glial of the brain, the world community just doesn't know it yet...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If this proves to be important, you are certainly ahead of the game.
    Could you enlarge on your comment about glial cells.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nasor Valued Senior Member

Okay, the modeling here is getting pretty divorced from reality. "Excitons" aren't even real particles - an exciton is simply an electron that has been excited to a higher-energy orbital and left an unoccupied, lower-energy orbital behind. Describing this as a new particle that spends half its time as light and the other half as matter doesn't really accurately convey what is going on. Although I guess to be fair they did call it a "quasiparticle."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bishadi Banned Banned

And Hadrons, bosons and gavitons are not real particle either

they do not exists as them accelerators are creating they very particles they keep identifying as real.

hasn't any ever explained E=mc2 for you? Speed is said to increase mass.

So the faster they run a bit of mass through flux lines of energy, the more energy upon the structure. Change one flux line and change the whole particle. It's all a waste of funding.

That term used is a word used to define and energy wavelength. Perhaps when you comprehend energy as EM (light) rather than and electron being ripped from an atom, you will comprehend what energy is.

Polaritonics is science; accelerators are for funding.

Point is, they have performed these frames (polaritonics) in experiments and chemists can't even provide how life exists without patch work to the math.

i.e... an electron is not a unit of mass, but a portion of existing mass, such that without the 13.6 eV, no electron is isolated.

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

the idea of neural exchange

The idea is that memories are held within the crystal structures of the glial supporting the neural network of the human nervous system.

Instead of memories being of hard wiring of binary networking, the memories signal is held in a photonic crystal that maintains a specific set of properties.

In which the amount of variation can be held in the brain but then in the motor neurons the mylean sheath in composed of a high concentration of glial upon the axon of the neuron, in which the muscles are reactive in the on off, so the support of the glial is refractive to increase the total potential. i.e… the idea of muscle memory.

With this below coupled with polaritonics; it seems that the understanding of the neural network can be furthered.

but then they find the 'resonance wave' is the energy transferred

the thread is suggesting that memories are maintained in the structures and can be returned in value by the refraction of the energy upon the structure versus the idea of a binary system of current paradigm.

the next level of computing as well the comprehension of how memories are held in the living structures is about to change.

i.e.... glial upon the axon within the mylean sheath are refractory in which a single input has its potential increased and focused by the crystaline structures and why in motor neurons the length and amount of glial is so large

and for the fun part, somebody look up einstein's brain and see how much glial he had over the norm.

you bet this is well ahead of the game

and for the real science minded folk; this could be your idea to get a nobel....

enjoy

9. Nasor Valued Senior Member

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Bosons and hadrons are definitely real particles that have been observed. Gravitons have never been observed, but they are theorized to be real particles that exist. Excitons, on the other hand, are not actually "real" particles, and are not even theorized to be real particles. As I said before, an exciton is an electrons that has been promoted to a higher energy level and left an empty orbital of lower energy open. The electron/hole pair can be modeled as a particle for some types of calculations, but no one - not even the condensed matter physicists who model them - think that they are actually real particles.

The rest of your post was incoherent, and makes me suspect that you don't actually know anything about physics.

10. Bishadi Banned Banned

Okey Dokey! And i guess higgs are just a smash away too?

it seems that you really do not comprehend what you read as the idea was not to suggest a particle but a state of energy

in that today's model share energy as a potential difference (kind of stupid) when in reality energy is more like a photon or em upon mass. As the magnetic field and electric fields of a single unit are portions of an em state.

seems that is the problem, if i do not follow paradigm as you were taught in school then the ad hominen surfaces......

fact is energy is em (light) upon mass, and every particle less than an H atom is but a portion of mass, rather than particles of mass.

see the difference.

in reference; it is like you follow Ptolomy and me be Copernicus

such that Ptolomy shared the physics of roaming bodies through the night sky, while Copernicus was a thinking man who used common sense

This thread is on Polaritonics as combined with how memories are held within the brain....

since your particle argument does nothing for mankind, perhaps go find somewhere else to play

point being, that resonant energy does convey (gibbs free energy) and there are polaritonics in experimental evidence supporting the claim above and since you prefer to argue based on the fact that 'real' evidence shares how ignorant many of physics really are, then we really have nothing to discuss unless you are willing to expand.

if you wish to state it is incorrect and yet prefer not to read, than your credibility is less than good.

go lay by your dish