marijuana(did i spell that right?)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by colleen, Jun 25, 2002.

1. colleen Registered Member

Yo what the hell. I dont know how bad it is in everyone elses areas but around where i live ive noticed that soo many people smoke weed. What the hell is this. Like the 8th graders at the middle school even do it. Its not that weed is bad

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

its just when did it become so big. i never noticed it before but it is like "the thing to do these days" even for little kids.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kenshin Guest

Little kids smoke weed? That is terrible! What neighbourhood is this? Who is looking after these kids?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tyler Registered Senior Member

The future trouble kids start their pot smoking in grade 8 (around here) at school. That's when you know you'ev got problems, you're smoking pot at school when you're 13.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

hm.. i started smoking the summer before 5th grade.... but since were so young we always got everyones shitty weed, cuz we didn't know what was out there... -laughs- so that would've been 1994/age 10. woah! never realized that before....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I'm drug free but I act so wierd all the time people question if I'm sober. I've never done any drugs and I really don't intend do unless I'm a rich old man or something.

9. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

where i come from ive noticed this too. everyone is doing it, i think its because they deem it 'cool'. i dont think they appreciate the goodness of it and just copy their freinds. i'm not saying weed is bad either. i smoke it.

legal disclaimer:
    anything you may or may not read in this post may or may not be true and should not be read by anyone.

paranoia, paranoia.

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Ya, it's always been a problem. And no, it's not harmless. Just like alcohol, or smoking, it can be very bad. Especially if you do it to much like many people I used to know.

A link if anyone cares talking about why it's bad.
    http://www.anti-state.com/smith-j/smith-j7.html
    Ignore all the anarchist crap.

11. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

nice link!

im printing that.. alot..