*woohoo!* My intro at JREF

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

JREF is James Randi Educational Forum I think.

I posted this in an introduction the site is almost sick and full of woos but it's ok, since the debate there is mostly for a specific thing and that is the paranomal. I haven't found another site like it yet and are glad to find something like that. Because I never get good discussion here of it.

Hello.

I am new here just call me tnerb (my name spelt backwards). I didn't know where to post a thought provoking thread about psychic communication (one which is not woo but instead debate about the topic).

I really have no idea. I am glad to be here I may vist from time to time.

I consider myself to have experienced psychic experiences and even have discussed it before on other forums without much reason to change my beliefs; although I admit I have not fully discussed the issue I still have not heard much from what I have said that "changes my mind" would be the wrong word so "influences incorrect meathod" or something.

I consider psychic experiences and things as an importance which is not completely satisfied yet. There are a lot of psychics of past of which I have heard of that have also similar to me said some realistic and passionate things about the issue while retaining a position on reality which is satisfied with everyone else. Sometimes people just don't know or don't care what to attack

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So guys what do you think did I do good

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!