What is consciouness? What is life?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by 03_Saleen, Sep 11, 2008.

1. 03_Saleen Registered Member

I cant stop thinking. But what is thinking? I have this idean in my head that I need to share with some people who want to listen.

I believe that I am energy.. My body is a machine. A machine that is built from the very elements of the Earth I walk. I am two energies, male and female, or negative and positive. My consciouness is the communication of my two energies, or my parents.

I think the thoughts I have are really just my parents talking to each other in my own head. They communicate and work with each other in order to live. Ask yourself a question, but dont say it outloud. To whom did you ask that question? I think you asked it to your other half, either your mother or your father. You just dont realize that you are two energies, trapped in one body, communicating with each other and viewing the world.

Through time, energy has developed and evolved bodies, using water as a method of communication. Think about it, water is a natural conductor of electricity, and your body uses electricity to work. If you add electrolytes such as salts and minerals, it becomes more conductive. I believe the blood in our brains is the computer of communication between the negative and positive energies, or male and female energies.

I think so fast sometimes I think I may be insane, but if you follow me at all, give me a response and tell me what you think.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You really need to try and not think so much, otherwise later on in life it could effect how people interact with you. You'd be better off studying hard and thinking about what you are studying than not studying and thinking about stuff that only you can make sense of.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.