Let's do the troll warp..AGAIYAN!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Here is a contest with no prize other than loyal recognition by fellow sciforums peers. I believe it was Xev (but, alas, could be wrong) that coined the term 'trolls'-that is, describing a so called 'sciforums asshole,' or 'flamer' who peppers the board with raunchy rants and abusive assaults. Even though the flame-o-meter seems to be in 'quiet, reclusive' mode, the possibility of another flamer is undoubtedly 100%...possible.

So, describe what you would do to this person, if you met them in a backally or something. I'll go first, through the eyes of 'Bernstein Patrick III'--super upper class Iraqi serial-killer.

When I find you lounging in my lounge, I'll soft talk you to your oblivion, pouring various wines into calm cups of glee, slipping extra alchohol in here and there, waiting until your eyes wiggle like the tail of a dog. Then you will mumble something about going home to mother, and you will black out.

Your eyes will close in my comfy room, and then open an instant later peering down at the lights of expensive cars as they roll by on the streets of the city below--far bellow. Your breath will increase as you realize that your back muscles are aching, and as you comprehend this impossible situation (that is, dangling hundreds of feet in the air from nothing) you'll find that the hook of an industrial crane has been embedded under the skin of your back and is hooked under your spine. You can feel your blood dribbling off of your dress clothes, pattering onto the streets below.

It is then that I appear with a happy fun helicoptor-pack, prancing about wildly in the sky, making my way toward my honored guest, who has begun to shriek at the top of his lungs, eventually coughing blood from his ragged and now shredded throat (from all the screaming, you see). I will dislodge you from the hook, holding you as the rotors of the helicoptor strain with the extra weight, then toss you into the breeze, which will soon gather into a roaring wind. It will all cease in an instant, however, as the gaping hole in your back is suddenly filled-again, with another hook. You will be caught, and you will hoarsely cough with intense pain as your skin is peeled off of your back like the undershirt of a slut preparing to get some.

You will then fall, and splatter on the pavement, your spine clattering like a metal pole a few feet away, and your skin sloppily squishing atop the roof of a car, drooling your blood onto the unlucky people inside.

I will then prepare the trap for the next troll who comes along...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Squid Vicious Banned Banned

Ummm, yes... conform, or suffer a merciless cyber-death. we only want like minded people here.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Primeval Beauty Priestress of Hatti Registered Senior Member

if it is really needed here is my devotion to Mallory Knox

Mallory Knox,
    your words are like an orgasm to me
    I usually then tend to:
    Cut open your stomach with a sharpened your leg bone, take out your inner organs and pour some acid in your empty stomach hole, then to cut your throat with the same bone and in THAT hole to stuck in one of your eyeballs, then open your head and make you see your brain, then puting a vacuum cleaner in it. This all will be done while a video camera is centered at you and you'll watch the whole show in a tv. Your head will be possitioned and your eyelid of the remainig eye would be cut off so there won't be a chance of you missing it. When you'll be dead I'll rip off your head and put it in a mixer, make a drink with tequila and make your parents drink it. or else...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Firefly Registered Senior Member

You guys need to get out more.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Trolls attack, mods delete, it's all good.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh lighten up, people! This is delightfully sick!

And of course, it is a well known and confirmed internet law that anyone who yells "Get a life" not only loses by default, but does not have one either.

9. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Nowhere in my post did I mention "life", and as for me not having one, my internet life is quite hectic and busy, thank you very much.

10. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

GET A LIFE!!!!

oh no, what did i just reveal???

11. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

Umm... Just to let you know, Pollux, the term "troll" has been around for quite a time now. Xev didn't just conjure it up for the occasion.

Anyhoo, I'd probably use my literal "Power of thumbscrew" as it were on any would-be trollers who come yammering their senseless garbage. Or maybe something involving clumsily thrown Ginsu knives in a carnival tent somewhere....

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Everyone knows that trolls live under bridges. We need a virtual demolition group to blow those things in place. In otherwords, make 'em homeless....

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Lesion, I meant the idea that trolls were 'sciforum assholes.' I knew that the word troll had been made up by the likes of JRR Tolkien (or something, but it could've been him).

But wet1, if we blow up a bridge, then I'll be stranded on the island I live on with all the hillbillies and swampers!

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

You learn to take the good with the bad. Get a boat...