Whats wrong with men?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Sep 9, 2008.

?

Are men hopeless?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2009.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  3. definalty

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. definatly not

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Why is it they are the most unrelable people on this planet??

they are always late, and hardly ever see things through, this has come about because i was suppose to meet an estate agent today and he forgot, and its not the first time either,

but when i arrange to meet his famle counter parts they are allways on time!

but men seem to linger and put things of to the last minute

WHY??

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You're just connecting with the wrong men. I never forget an appointment and always arrive at least 30 minutes early because I don't want anyone to be left waiting on me.

The sole exception to that was being late to a meeting because my plane was grounded for three hours in Newark due to heavy weather.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'd agree with you that men are very non punctual and they won't even bother to call you to say they are going to be late either. I see this happening many times today but there are a few who still try to be on time or at least call to let you know they are going to be late. I really cannot answer why this is happening more often today but when I ran my own business I was always on time or I called to let them know I was running a little late. It is very rude and frustrating not to call someone to tell them that you are running late but it doesn't seem to matter with many companies today whether or not they do that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Men are useless. They should be allowed to be kept as breedingstock and playthings for women. I make an excellent toy. My wife tells me life with me is"exciting" and "unpredictable". My only real other purpose, it seems, is to clean the house. I'm hoping that we'll find a trained monkey who can clean the house, thus making me obsolete. I've got some serious asshattery to get into!

8. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Men are unreliable? Yeah they are, but not compared to women.

9. CarpetDiem Burnin' hours, season days Registered Senior Member

Seems the title is a misnomer Why are men late, sure I dig. Same as why do women shop a lot or place so much emphasis on shoes when guys just simply don't look there. Get another real estate agent.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yeah ok!!

who looks after hte house, organising the kids going to school, cleaning house? getting the kids? doing the shopping? doing the washing? all before the man gets home?

i went to work for a while and put my husband through college and he didnt do has good as job at it all has i would

11. Kadark Banned Banned

What the hell is the difference between "Yes" and "Definitely"? Or between "No" and "Definitely not"? What a retarded poll. As for the primitive question itself, no! Obviously, all of the men worldwide are not hopeless simply because of your experiences with sleazy men. If you want to surround yourself with better people (in this case, men), you have to be a better person yourself. Judging by your posts, LA, you should be thankful for what you have. The real issue should be about women who drive the rest of us apeshit insane, because they're too busy staring at a mirror for hours and painting their hideous faces with makeup.

Kadark

12. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

Kadark-really, sheep, goats...

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, we are unreliable, get used to it. We follow our own path.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

even though us blokes r a load of knobs (ok i speak for myself) we usually are on the ball when it comes to making money so i am a bit suprised at this!! Unless of course he thought any business from you would be small and thinks he has other fish to fry then he is an arogant cock!!!

Obviously if he was meeting you to go shopping so you can spend hsi money then i woudl expect him not to show etc.. or doing DIY, most blokes (well me) hate DIY, i usualyl start a job then am bored, mind you sometimes i dont even start it as there is always tomorrow.

15. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out the intentions of people who are bad at expressing themselves, but this is truly straining my faculties. I mean, I get your overall point: that your husband sucks, and so all men suck. That's about as far as I care to understand your drivel.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

So unreliable that we built these cities, invented these technologies, wrote the philosophies and advanced our race until we actualy expanded into space.

what have you lot done? better get busy, chop chop.

peace.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Tommorow is the day of kings and is holy to men, tommorow is a great day to do petty chores.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My husband is a HUGE procrastinator. I have to use that 'reverse psychology' crap on him to get things done. "oh, never mind. I don't know why I ask. You'll never do it"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I would find a different realtor.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

If you want it done your way at your demand then you can do it, if you want it done properly then wait till we want to do it.

peace.

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hahahaha - tru true!!

another waay is to actually do it or start to do it yourself when your husband is around..
    I hate it when my wife does a job she asked me to do or even starts a job i shoudl be doing... if this happens then i have to do - i usally say, "dont worry babe i was just about to get on to that" - This is all to dow ith male pride and bullshit like that!!

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:I don't demand, I ask. He says "remind me and I'll do it" I remind him and I hear "Quit nagging me!!" I can't win. :shrug:

And if I could do everything myself, why bother having him around? People like to be needed and wanted. I need and want him.

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

what a sexist statement. with the exception of one stoner ive never met anyone who lives up to your example.

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

gezzz, how many blokes do you know????????