Anger

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

WHY is it when you are angry at someone people try to push you away, but when they are having a dig at you they dont do anything??

i know i have ploughed over this before but it seems to me that people are allowed to dig at you and your family WITHOUT knowing them, and you can't fight your corner,

makes me want to puke, people should be able to stand up for themselves whatever they say

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I agree. Fair is fair

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

thankyou

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

I think I get what you are saying and I am pretty sure I agree, but could you lay out what happened (one time) so I am sure.

8. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Just let it go. Why are you getting so worked up over someone you don't even know?

You don't know x, you have no reason to respect his opinion, if x were to insult you it should mean nothing - he doesn't know anything about you, he is in no position to make a judgment about you. When you get worked up, you give x importance, you give him value, you give his opinions value - you are recognising it and reacting to it.

And what if you are angry at someone on this forum, what are you going to do? what can you do? You can't actually do anything, no one can do anything and no one really cares. Those that react to provocation are the losers.

Respect the opinions of people that are relevant, people that matter. The rest can be ignored.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I agree ghost, but as a Mom, its just so much different when your kids get drug into it. There are lines you don't cross and when it comes to our kids, that's it.

10. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

I guess I won't know for a long time, but honestly if you can't handle some people's opinions you shouldn't be in a place(the sciforums) strictly based on people's opinions.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I'm like Simon - that's pretty vague. Care to be just a little more specific?

12. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Look at the thread in the about the members section about Mbello

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I saw the first couple of posts in that thread and stopped reading immediately.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

your right, i am going to put the tiresome asshat on ignore now!!

i just hope one day i get to meet the twerp, and then i can vent my anger