To those on here who think...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Thoreau, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

... that all homosexuals are flaming, feminine, materialistic sub-humans....

(This post is mainly in reply to a new member who has more than actively stated his opposition to homosexuals)

If homosexuality bothers you, then don't get in a homosexual relationship.

As a gay man myself, I am far from any of the above traits, and am probably the "straightest" gay guy many have ever met. I consider myself normal.

I served 4 years in active duty, been to Iraq twice, enjoy football, baseball, racing, and fishing. I drive a "suped up" Ford Mustang. I shop at wal-mart, and prefer to get my clothes from there as well. I have a good job, in which I make decent money, but I prefer not to spend my income on overpriced bullsh*t. Instead I use it wisely. For example, Im 23 years old and just bought a house.

I drink Budweiser, and Jaegermeister, and Jack Daniels. I enjoy going to bars, preferrably non-gay bars simply because I too get annoyed by the "queens".

So tell me again, how am I any different than most Americans? (Obviously aside from what I do in my bedroom)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

:bravo:
    You da man!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Good for you MZ3! Don't take any crap from anyone.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You are not.

Whoever treats you any different is a dickhead and needs some sense smacked into him/her.

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And you are the rare exception.

Usually, when I am referring or arguing against "gays", I am referring to the ones that are basically acting like women....as men.....which is just ridiculous

Sure you're a normal guy, and that's great. But there are alot of gay guys that actually act like women, and THAT will NOT be tolerated

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You silly goose.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I'm serious. The gay guys that are basically transexuals are ridiculous, and should not be tolerated one bit.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Crap.
    Rare?
    How would you know if you see a guy acting the way you believe a guy should act how can tell whether he's gay or not?

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Look at the media representation of gay people; all dressed up in purses and dresses, and acting like women.

It's pretty disgusting. Just the other day, I was at the market and a man (I think?) was there, and he literally dressed and acted like a woman...but he was a man.

Society should not tolerate this one bit.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So what?

14. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

That's disgusting and completely against our heritage, culture, and tradition

Remember, society is in our palms; WE decide our own will, including whom we want in our society.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No you won't. Minorities have rights.

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

What do you mean "no you won't?"

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not your business to enforce your personal ideas about culture. It's actually prevented by law.

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

You're right. It's societies business. If we, as a society, decide on something, we shall do it, right? The law prevents many things from being done properly and efficiently, so I really don't care.

19. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Yeah, look at the media representation of a "real man" - muscles all over and enough guns to kill anyone that blinks the wrong way - how realistic is that.
    You've never heard of "stereotyping for the purposes of short cut"?
    Do you really believe that media images are anything other than media images?

I saw something even more disgusting - I was at the market and there was guy dressed how he wanted to be dressed and some busy body with too much time on his hands (so much time he could waste on judging someonen who was doing nothing but get on with his own life) and a desire to impose his view on everyone.

When you're in charge let me know.
    I'll start the revolution.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

And society has decided, so by your logic, it's now none of your business.

21. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

Why does it matter if some gay guy's act like women?

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Oh please, don't give me any of that. The fact is, society has structure, and homosexuality is a threat to that structure.
    Democracy= the people are in charge. If the people decide homosexuality is wrong, they should be allowed to create laws for that.

Here in Texas, marriage has already been legally defined specifically as between "man and woman". Homosexual marriage is neither allowed nor recognized.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You misunderstand the full implications of a constitutional Democracy. It's not simply majority rules.