Funny things that happen sometimes, you know?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Pollux V, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Something very crazy happened to me last night. I was lying in my room, at about 10:30 PM watching an episode of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" on TNN when suddenly during the episode Worf exlaims: "I want to believe!"

A few weeks back I pointed out to everyone on free thoughts that I had bought the infamous "I want to believe" poster, lo and behold it was, well, posted right next to the tele, so I could chuckle to myself as I saw the picture of the UFO, and Worf saying what was written under the picture.

Anything like this ever happen to anyone?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Synchronicity, yes it happens all the time.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

But does it happen to YOU?? (waves finger nonchalantly)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, one thing happened just now as I was watching an episode of....hrm...Hercules..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

...and it was about a fashion show( I'm a fashion designer) and one of the characters was jumping off a roof and flying holding an umbrella( things like this can happen there...), which I did in a dream last night ( yeeesss....?) and then she landed in Hercules arms saying "love is eternal", which is the slogan I have on my Bebelina website. So there you go.

*waving finger back*

8. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

9. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

-nods- all the time when growning up.....

10. Lesion42 Deranged Hermit Registered Senior Member

Hmm. I've had many things like that happen to me before, and yet I cannot remember a single instance at the moment.

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Often things like this are tv related, strangely enough. Like, if you are really angry with somebody, or in love with somebody, that persons name or things related to that person often shows up on tv. Maybe your focus is tuned in on things related to that person (or event) and therefore you seem to see it everywhere. I wondered the other day why they don't show the old science fiction series V again, and the next day they showed commercial about starting to show it again.

12. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yes, this is the backbone of my belief in the psychic phenomena, because for a time this sort of thing happened to me maybe two or three times a day. Now I haven't had that happen for months, which brings me to the conclusion that those types of premonitions occur in stages, maybe the earth passes through some sort of field in space that's in our orbit, I don't know.

Ben, maybe if you laid off all of those hard drugs and stopped dropping so much acid you could remember your phone number, as well as these little funny things.