Gustav

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by brokenpower, Sep 2, 2008.

1. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

Anyone else besides me think that the media should STFU about Gustav and stop hyping it like it's the storm of the century? Honestly it's like they WANT the bad shit to happen... isn't there anything more important to report? Jeezus all you hear about is Gustav this and Gustav that, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

The leftist media is desperate to support the price of oil however the supply is infinite and there's nothing the media or anyone else can do to change that fact.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I miss Gustav too :sob:

(ibn-Ibish)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Mod Note: Thread moved to Free Thoughts.

8. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I feel strangely free now.

9. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

This shit isn't a free thought, its a fucking fact that my current news media is being sludged by this bullshit weak-ass tropical storm!

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

...but I can't think.

think.

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Shmopical torm. Don't be a pussy.

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Wait, so Gustav isn't going to be hitting anymore?

13. brokenpower Registered Senior Member

No, it already hit and "unfortunately" it didn't do what the media wanted it to do, they were expecting it to be Katrina 2... so to save ratings and up the hype it's still all over everywhere but it's not even devastating anything!

14. Mr.TopSecret Registered Member

I am just getting a ton of rain and wind right now. I live in Monroe, La. It is about 4 hours north of New Orleans.

15. superstring01 Moderator

Then think freely about it and post at will. Feel lucky that I didn't lock it, delete it or move it to the cesspool. Those were my first inclinations.

At any rate: Free Thoughts is just as trafficked as World Events. You'll have plenty of readers.

~String

16. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Oh No! It's a HurrymcCain!

Look! In your underbelly!

We're protecting you.

There

,there

deeper,

we're drilling deeper

Relax.

you want to go back to sleep.

17. oiram Registered Senior Member

I think McCain trying to turn attention to Gustav is another huge mistake as if saying the nation, and the Republican Party are more concerned about the people than their convention. McCain asking to scale the Republican Convention down was a joke and Gustav was his excuse but it backfired. If Gustav hadn’t provided McCain an excuse to cut back on the convention the world would have seen how sad the convention would have been compared to the Democrats. McCain is reaching for anything he can to stay afloat and this is now obvious with his VP pick and the Gustav debacle. The failure of the storm to do any real damage is almost the same as the Republican Party’s failure to do any real change. Keep trying McCain but Obama is getting ready to move into the neighborhood, can you say White House, 1600?