Vista Speech Recognition

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by darksidZz, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I'm dictating to you with Microsoft Windows vista speech recognition. It's quite unique and unusual to me I never really experienced dictating directly into a machine might tents will be to convey to you my thoughts as if I typed them.

I like this place as much as any young man however I also understand are sending characters here they drive one's patience if indeed these characters chose to sell themselves as individual I don't see the problem with that freedom is everywhere what I do see a problem width is incredibly annoying that this program can make errors.

What has to occur is a unique joining of science in artificial intelligence so that dictating directly into machine is as easy as talking to your nemesis so how much can this program actually recorded wants without being totally overwhelmed as my question to?

Many events I doubt it would understand what I said when I tell it to post this message doesn't have that capability least I don't think. And what I will try and do was learn this machines methods so that I might dictate a Balkan a book that will make you all the weaver and love me for icq lot of if you love me then I will learn more about shoe and you will learn more about me. Return return new nine

Pent up up up up a half of how our eye can see all have to teach this thing a few new words particularly to swear words from the dictionaries. So how many of you are used as application form what are your thoughts on it and. Tell me why thistle Hopkins got awful place of California.

Well in any event I have achieved perfection. I will begin doing freeware tutorial soon using a new application I recently located cam studio does not work for me. And it has multiple issues recording video using the effects and also does not allow me to do full screen video with the DIVX.

How does this all looks you guys I've been dictating rather slowly this pull his past few sentence is but I'm trying. And events windows is interesting and then we're looking for to see the new version I cannot use linux mostly because my system is little goofy right now when I first boot my computer up I don't see boot screen it takes some time for the display to initialize or rather the video card that's the problem really it could be the video card or could be monitor causing this. What are the case I don't see the full menu to select between vista or linux because most of the time I don't see anything in so windows begins loading.

The best destroy found while I was testing them was KUBUNTU. So that's about it a key for reading as it was all dictated also offer a plan to dictate more online so that you will easily find everything that I think know it understand it.

Tech Smith JIHN allows you to record on screen video and uploaded directly to screen cast all doing this I plan to create a series of freeware videos reviewing different applications for vista.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.