Funniest Websites!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Sep 1, 2008.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Look at this http://www.etchy.org/ it's so hilarious, I can't believe they made a site for it. OMG... find more things like this that are just hilarious!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I'm not providing the link because it's a pretty debauched site and nothing that anybody here would even begin to understand ( not being elitist here, far from it, it's all Australocentric to the point of illegibility for anyone not hardwired to this strange communication sphere).
    It is the funniest place on the web ( and I have looked) for me by a huge margin.

It's a spearfishing forum and a breakaway one at that but it is hysterically funny at times.

And the other thing is you need to sign up to hit the shenanigans subforum where the fun begins.

I really don't recommend anybody try to find it, it would honestly make no sense and the in-jokes and concepts would draw a big blank.

Anyway, it works for me.

8. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

9. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

there's a bizarre aryan website called... oh wait, it's censored here in the forums. google aryan brotherhood, you can't miss it. It's mostly hilarious because of it's ridiculousness, then again, if you're into that sort of thing, perhaps it's a place for you. I usually get a pain in my head from having it open on my computer.

10. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

11. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

12. John99 Banned Banned