Decrease unemployment? KMA!!!!

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by lixluke, Aug 30, 2008.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

These rich morons and politicians think they are doing us a favor providing us with more jobs. Take your MF jobs, and shove them up you’re a**. I don’t want more jobs. I want less hours and more buying power. How about you rich **sholes do the jobs, and provide me with more MF passive income? Their goal is to increase employment, and decrease unemployment. F**K THAT! Why are these slave minded Americans so hung up on job availability. In other countries, jobs are scarce. More jobs allow more poor people opportunities to have money in their pockets. How about we bypass the stupid notion of jobs, and just give us money. It’s not even about giving money because poor people don’t understand that money is only as valuable as its ability to buy stuff. If it costs I $100 to buy a cheeseburger, giving me more money, and increasing prices on everything is utterly pointless. How about paying me $X to work 20 hours per week. At the same time, $X can pay for all my living expenses, personal care, healthy food products, and everything I need to live a stress free constructive lifestyle. When people are worked more hours, and paid less, they tend to pursue destructive lifestyle patterns.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

:bravo:

:xctd:

:deal:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

The WHOLE ENTIRE piont of technology is to allow us to produce the same amount of output with less time and labor. Where, in the past, it might take an 1,000 people 40hrs per week to produce enough output to support the community of size X. Technology allows us to decrease these rates. Thus, with technology, it might take 500 people 40hrs per week or even 1,000 people 20hrs per week to produce the same output as the past did without technology. Thus, less hours, less manpower, to produce better and better lifestyle. That is the whole point of technology. Decrease time and effort needed to produce the output that can not only sustain a community, but allow it to prosper tremendously. Thank you technology! No thank you morons who don't understand how to structure economic policies around these basic principals of technology.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But then tens of millions of immigrants invade America and reduce the amount of money needed for labor for they work for less than one third the minium wage because they are here illegally.

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Immigrants come here because they cannot find work in their countries. If loser Americans cannot compete with immigrants, they are nothing but whining losers who have no focus. Their whole basis of focus is "I want a job". They cannot take their eyes off of this moronic mentality, and realize what they really want is the ability to support themselves and to support their pursuit of happiness.

Here are some facts I have been talking about for the last decade. Despite the fact there are supposedly not enough jobs for people to earn money, there is also not enough output to sustain the population. How can this be? You would think that if the job market is full, the output of the maket would be enough to sustain the economy in such a way that poverty levels are low, corruption is low, crime rate is low, education is high, health is good, pollution is low, etc. The reason for this is because of policy. American policy is based on a really idiotic understanding of what economics is. They do not understand what cost means. The amount something costs is not based on the value of currency.

There are 3 aspects of cost.
    1. Land space
    2. Earth natural resources
    3. Human time/effort

Any form of output is based on these 3 things. City design is about the use of technology for efficiency in minimizing these 3 to produce the maximum output to sustain the highest level of prosperity for a population. Prosperity is measured by the fitness of the individual. Fitness of the individual is measured by their aptitude in 5 categories.

Physical
    Emotional
    Intellectual
    Social
    Spiritual

9. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Feeling a sudden need to pad your "resume" as a "madman" ?

Why don't you get yourself a genuine soap box and set it up in the downtown of a local city & stand there prattling away - no doubt the "eslaved masses" will rally to your cause.

In no time at all, you'll be appointed "Psyko-Führer", and you can set up "Legotopia" to your heart's content !

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What are you talking about? I bet they will rally for my cause, and support me in taking these crackers down.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Anybody whining about immigrants is a Loser with a capital L.
    1. Being American does not give you some sort of human rights or rights to anything above anybody in the borders illegal or not.

2. The law claiming it is illegal for others to enter and establish residency within American borders is ABSURD.

3. It is unethical to claim that certain people are allowed in these borders while others are not.

4. Nobody has any right to make such claims. If anybody did, it would be the Indians who were here first. Too bad the whites killed them all centuries ago. And their decendents don't count.

12. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Lixluke, what gives money its value?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Money gets its value from our great Federal Reserve monetary system that is so wonderful and effective.

14. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

So you believe that the Federal Reserve has the power to furnish intrinsic value? What's the difference between a $10 bill and a gallon of water during a national disaster? Is the difference really the Federal Reserve? Will they deny the trade of bread for water because the Federal Reserve doesn't grant either one a value?

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ok, who makes the money, then? Who makes the things you need to buy with money? Who will collect your garbage for you? Who will provide the electricity and gas for your home? Who will build your home? Who will provide the furniture? Who will provide you drinking water and food?

Do you actually ever think through your notions?

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Who is not the question. The question is whether or not technology can allow us to do all these things at lest true-cost. Policies prevent people from charging what they want when they sell products during natural disaster. Unethical policies are used to control the economy. It is not a free market. It is a heavily regulated and controlled market.

17. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Sieg Heil ~ Your Infernal Majesty !

Your movement lacks only a suitable theme-song.

Obviously your own abominable gargling will never do...

I suggest this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omwCHS-x9dw

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

???

19. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

LMAO - With you 100% my motto is get more, work less, live smaller.

20. John99 Banned Banned

luke, i dont know how to telll you this but if you were not buying $400 cars you wpuld not feel like that. trust john.

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

YES.

Absane, I don't know if you said that by accident. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS COMING.

22. John99 Banned Banned

when a bunch of self pitying trash.

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

It's not self Pitying trash. He's starting to realize just how fucked up the money system is getting. Why work for money - when you can get some more credit that no one is going to be able to collect on in a couple years. Why work for that money anyway that is loaned out 10:1 or more by the munchkin banks, backed by the absolutely PHANTOM system the major nation banks came up with to print that money which INDEED HAS NO INTRINSIC VALUE and is in fact a PROMISE TO PAY ANOTHER LOAN. That's pretty fucked up, everyone has to admit that. It's a joke.

I'm with Lix, almost. I want a job, but one that just pays me in silver/gold/gas/houses etc. REAL SHIT no more fake shitty paper, that is rapidly becoming meaningless.

We are all supposed to be so "grateful" for the creating of these wonderful jobs...some of us knowing that we are actually working for nothing.