Don't forget about oragel!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I never knew it existed.
    But after hours of nothing but pain i went to my grandmothers and told her my tooth is killing me. She was just as paitent as I was

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

p), had me swishing around hydrogen proxide and gargling salt water. Toothe ache by the way. Said she was going to get some oragel. "Oragel"? Oh yeah! I remember now.

When she came back with it the hours of pain ended almost immediately.

If you have a toothe ache, and it is a weekend, dentists aren't available, GO BUY YOU SOME FREAKING ORAGEL!!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Works like a charm doesn't it. I think anybody who has children or a toddler that went through terrible teething knows about this stuff.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My pediatrician put oragel on the kids legs before giving them a shot. I use it when I am trying to remove a splinter from them. My baby is 10, but I always have a tube of it in the med cabinet.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Brent, as someone who has had extensive teeth problems lately, I can tell you speak not with forked tongue...it does help tremendously. I have also found "Alieve" to be the best over the counter pain medication for extreme tooth pain, as it seems to last longer.

Want to have a laugh at my expense? Check this photo of me with a fully blossoming abscess. My cheeks is so swollen, my "soul patch" is off center.

Hope your tooth gets better soon, I know how it can really suck.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

photo photo photo!!!
    I heard it makes anal sex easier as well. Is that true?

9. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Thank god and all that is sacred that I don't know the answer to that question from first hand experience.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

hmmm, asguard will know.
    He's in the medical profession after all.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

OMG!!! there is an "Assguard" joke there just dieing to be told, but out of respect for my boy, As, I will bite my lip!

You just don't get set-ups like that very often.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

On topic, I've found tootheache can kill you. Gee! For those reading oragel is very helpful for pain, and it's also best to take something linke amoxicillin, but to do all this you need to first see a dr. I've searched for toothache stuff and that's all I really found. Shame. Brush your teeth time, for peeps that don't have toothache!

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I suppose it could. An infection would move into your jaw bone and into your skull. <shudder>
    I just hear of a tooth infection and I think of Tom Hanks on Castaway taking out his own tooth.