Natural birth control

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so anyways, I was reading about Queen Anne's lace, which is the flower of wild carrots. The seeds of wild carrots can be ground up and used as a natural birth control. So then I started reading about natural birth control and one that was listed was frottage. Well, I've never heard that before so I clicked on it. The picture with the explanation was 2 men rubbing penises together.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why the hell would 2 men need birth control?!

Anyways, do you eat the carrot seeds or insert them?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Myles Registered Senior Member

You insert the carrot, thus forming a barrier. Ideally , you should have a selection because the one-size-fits all policy is dangerous.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Frottage is possible among people of various sexes and numbers. Think "dry humping".

All effective chemical birth control is dangerous poison - the human body is set up for fertility. Control of dose is critical, and a bunch of prepared seeds from some wild plant of the parsley family found in a ditch is about as out of control as one can get.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

iceaura all medication is poisionious.

Paracitomol for instance is HORENDIOUSLY toxic to the liver if the correct doseage isnt followed

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Frottage is simply rubbing up against each other for sexual stimulation without partaking in intercourse (not necessarily two males).
    It is listed as a birth control method, because you don't get pregnant from it.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

A teaspoon of crushed seeds has long been used as a form of natural birth control – its use for this purpose was first described by Hippocrates over 2,000 years ago. Research conducted on mice has offered a degree of confirmation for this use—it was found that wild carrot disrupts the implantation process, which reinforces its reputation as a contraceptive. Chinese studies have also indicated that the seeds block progesterone synthesis, which could explain this effect.

http://www.wildpantry.com/natural_birth_control.htm

Apparently you make it into tea?? Since it causes uterine contractions, I wonder if large doses cause abortions.

and I take it the frottage picture was just a unfortunate choice when relating to birth control.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Nope, the crap I'm given at times doesn't do anything to help my problems but it does help make money for the drug industry. Many times drugs today aren't what they are supposed to be either with the proper dosages or the type of medicine that you are supposed to be taking. There are people just taking the real meds and selling them while substituting the real stuff with a fake placebo med.