Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

In the North part of town, which is poor, the Polish have been gone for a long time because Black people moved in. They moved out because Hispanics moved in. Hispanics are now complaining about being overrun by Chinese.

Does every minority hate another minority, complaining about their jobs being taken? I wonder what ethnicity will crowd out the Chinese. Another Asian country? Have you noticed new minorities moving in?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

My, that is funny.

But my question is, if they're poor, where the hell are they moving to? And from?

Random thought: The chinese may have enough money to buy these properties at rock bottom prices (since the mortgage crisis) but that doesn't explain where the other groups are going.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. oiram Registered Senior Member

This is a very good point, as I know a part of a city that once was a poor black neighborhood years ago, however the neighborhood was eventually over time bought out by developers and then in a period of four years leveled and redeveloped into one of the nicest and most expensive neighborhoods in town, all because of its location and the new land value.

Where do the blacks move, I don’t know but after selling their property (Yes blacks own proeprty) they had some money. As for the immigrants like Mexicans, Chinese, etc., they usually congregate and settle in poor communities as when they arrive they often have little money, thus the reason to come to America.

The reason they live in the same community is their cultural foods and activities keep them together. You don’t see many tortilla factories in black neighborhoods, and you don’t see many wok restaurants in Mexican neighborhoods, etc….

Therefore when Chinese immigrants (or people) move into a neighborhood and the Mexican’s all move out it’s probably because the Mexicans had already found another place to claim and where they set up their tortilla factory, usually in older white neighborhoods that at one time were considered nice neighborhoods, but the whites moved out because they always have to have something new and in fashion including neighborhoods and communities to park their new cars, thus the Mexican’s move in.

So blame the whites for this, (just kidding)

(Ever see a Mexican drive across town for tortillas, I haven’t and I am Mexican, were just too damn lazy or either to drunk... J/K )

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.