I am Soooooo PISSED!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by shorty_37, Aug 8, 2008.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I am so PISSED OFF!!! So I feel I need to get it out.

My wallet with everything in it and 60.00. My Sansa Disk player( Christmas present) adidas pouch and an ashtray of change was stolen from my car today in MY OWN DRIVEWAY

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I went to the gym and when I came back I threw my player under a towel on the floor like I usually do. I went back out later to run some errands but had to bring in some paint from the car. I went out threw my purse on the floor of the car, and took the paint inside. I got sidetracked and didn't go back outside. I left the car unlocked because I planned on going right back outside.

Anyway I went out to go get some food and realized I had left my purse in the car earlier. I went to pick it up on the floor and it was too light. My wallet wasn't in it. I thought maybe I took it in the house. I searched around no wallet. I went back out and looked for my player it was gone. Next I pulled open my ashtray which is always full of change and there were a few pennies left in. That was a sure sign I didn't misplace anything.

I am soooooooooooo MAD!! I can't beleive all my stuff was in my wallet I have to replace. The first thing I did was cancel the credit card and nothing had been charged. I have to replace...bank card, health card, drivers licence, vehicle ownership, social insurance.......

I am really upset about my player. It was a present I really wanted and was expensive. I spent hrs downloading music to it, and used it quite often.

We live near a park and creek and we went for a little walk but it was too dark to see anything. I am thinking they might have tossed the wallet in the creek or one of the garbages there who knows. I just can't fucking believe it happened in my own driveway...@$#@$%#$^#$#@$@#$$#^%#$@

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

that sucks

doesn't your contence insurance cover it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

There is no point filing any claims, because then my insurance will just go up for the coming yrs.

I don't get how ppl /teenagers can do that kind of thing. I would never have the guts or lack of morals to steal from ppl like that.
    Plus they probably just toss out all my stuff that is going to be a real pain in the ass to try and get new ones, considering all my identification
    was in the wallet. I could never do that even when i was a teenager. I hung around with some kids that got in mischief but they wouldn't even do something like that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

My parents insurance doesn't cover Mp3's players, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume her insurance doesn't either. I understand how angry you must be, and you definitely should be, whoever stole those things from you should definitely suffer, but, maybe you should take out the second to last second to last sentence about how it was probably one of those "punks." It's quite obvious the reasons behind this, but just to put that in perspective, threads are always being made about how someone has a crime being committed against them and think it's probably [inset random group].

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i cant comment about yours but PB keeps saying AAMI premiums only go up by i think 1% or maybe 5% for 1 year and then your back to your orgional rating

its worth checking out anyway

9. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I deleted it.... but i still have a good suspicion it was them, probably just about your age... not saying you are like that.

10. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

It probably was someone my age, we're all idiots

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I always keep my valuables with me no matter where I go. Even when I'm at a friends pool swimming, what I'll do is just leave anything valuable at home and only take my drivers license with me. I do't trust anyone anywhere today, not even in my own neighborhood.

12. Nonsense Non doesn't make sense. Registered Senior Member

This only goes to show that all kind of scum is just lurking around the corner even so close to home. A little story, I went with 3 of my friends around 2am to a Denny's close to where we live. I always keep my windows closed at night but this time with 3 crazy, and a few drunk guys in the car all the windows were down. One of my friends left his cellphone charging in the car but forgot to close his window (I had forgotten to check too) When we came back out after our what ever you call a 3am meal I noticed his cell and my charger were missing. That's all, a phone and charger, everything else left alone. And his phone wasn't any iPhone or expensive phone, just a simple Razr and it was so banged up it looked like a semi truck ran over it 3 times. So in the end someone got a banged up old phone with a broken screen and charger. Worth all the trouble and pain :shrug:

13. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Shorts...considering the time it will take to replace the documents. I remember years ago I left my wallet on the counter in a restaurant and just walked out. Lo and behold a guy showed up at my house two days later and returned it with everything intact!

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I wont even leave my wallet in my locked house now.

15. Nonsense Non doesn't make sense. Registered Senior Member

Seriously what is the world coming to that people have to live in such fear?

16. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I've never been on that end of it. But over the past few years, I've found a number of wallets and cell phones that I've returned to their owners. One of those times, I had to wait for them to come home. The only information I could find in it was the home address, so I couldn't call them first. I was sure they would be freaking out, so I wanted to get it to them as soon as possible. The whole family was in their mini van, and they had stopped for some reason and the woman's wallet had fallen out on the road (I found it while riding my bicycle). When they (finally) arrived home, they hadn't yet realized it was missing when I gave it back to them with cash and credit cards all in place (so they were a little confused at first). I really didn't want a reward, but they insisted that I take twenty dollars for my trouble.

We're out there, but such behavior seems more rare than it should be.

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

PB is like that, she wants to lock every door and window before going out, before going to sleep. Im more worried about a fire in the house which traps us because of those dam shutters but *shrugs*

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Thanks.....Yeah I spent some time running around today trying to get some things replaced. It is a real pain!!! I have never had to do this before.

You were lucky, I think that is rare these days to find ppl that will actually do that. I would be so happy if someone actually found it laying about out there somewhere.

I think my stuff is at the bottom of the creek or in one of the many garbages covered in dog shit in the park across from my house. I hope someone is enjoying all the music I spent hours downloading onto my player.

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yes we are out there, because I am like that too. Last yr I found a cell phone in the snow when I was walking across the park to the school.
    As soon as I came home I looked through it to see if I could find any #'s on it I could call. I called and the mom of the boy who lost it answered. She was so happy because she just bought it for him and it fell out of his pocket when he was talking his little sister to school. We got alot of snow so the phone got covered up. It melted a bit since he lost it and I noticed something shiny kinda poking out of the snow. I went over and found the phone. She must have said Thank you so much about a dozen times.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  20. deathfix Registered Member

Sorry about what happened to you. I know the feeling. My most expensive textbooks - Calculus and Chemistry - were stolen right out of my dorm room last year because my former roommate is too idiotic to lock our door when he leaves. I now suspect he did it because cops searched our room later on during the school year for other reasons but found some kid's wallet. I got my payback by hacking his school account and Facebook twice. His grades are so shameful.

21. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

You car is the LEAST secure place to leave anything. What in the world were you thinking?????
    Sorry to criticize you outright, but that was just plain wrong.

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yeah I know........

I honestly planned on leaving right after I brought the paint in from it. I got sidetracked because we have been painting the family room. I will NEVER make that mistake again. I am leaving NOTHING valuable in it for even 5 mins unlocked from now on.

I think you get comfortable where you live after so many yrs. We live in a nice neighbourhood and you forget that there are still assholes prowling around.

We are planning to move in the spring out of the big city and more into a smaller little town.

23. John99 Banned Banned

moved

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008