play diablo 2?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnerb Banned Banned

i do...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

It's ok some say it's better than WOW but I dont think so even though i played diablo and not wow.
    graphics are half baked and that pretty much sums up the classes and magic usage and stuff.
    half baked.

very addictive though i guess, i have a lvl 19 paladin and he's pretty rockin. A lot different than something like ... final fantasy, not saying iether one is better, although i have definately had more romantic experiences with final fantsay i know that diablo also offers a hefty dose of excitement on it's own...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Hardly "Half-baked", it was created way before WOW and at the time there wasn't really much that could be compared to it.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

You play?
    I will continue - to think the graphics - are half baked - because, that is what they are.

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I haven't played since I joined a Game with a girl that was studying at Greenwich University, I think she was happy because I wasn't asking the usual questions that young guys do ("like are you single?") or start fantasising about her character.

The problems back then though were object clone through getting people to drop objects, crash out the program and then come back and pickup the duplicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.