Women!:

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

I have a question for you....

I was and have been intimately I guess curious about a certain question. There is as I have, firstly, said in the past an "existentialism" of the "sexes". Ok. Take a man and how he feels about his woman. He express it through being loved by her. And how he loves her. of course.

Take that incoherent and half way finished paragraph and combine it with this one:

How does a woman love a man? Can she. What does she express to show love for her man. I know that men love women, but do women love men.

I am very curious as to how you will respond.

There is something else that I'm leaving out and I am sure I'll have more questions, later. But, I will leave that for later.

Ok. The question:

A man can love a woman very much. But. What about a woman. Why for example does orleander say in her post,
    "I really do love him"
    or something similar to that,
    My question is how does she mean it. I suppose this is just a single topic really or a single quesiton with really no further questions at the moment. Or at least for me to tackle later.
    Does she really love him. When in the past she says "if it weren't for the sex..." I believe she was joking. But "if it were not for the sex"
    is a pretty hefty blow. I hear comments like this directed to men all the time.

Yeah yeah I'm g oing to shut up now.
    Thank you for answering.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Quality all the way!

Referring of course( and it saddens me greatly to have to explain)to the above imbeciles.
    Talking about women from a position of total and utter confusion, can I hold mod. status for one brief moment and close the thread for the sake of all who open it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

For once I truly believe you don't know what you're talking about

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Spud Cincinnatus hehe

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

No comment.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

I could have swore you would have said,

"I love my Neitzsche fan, so that must mean a girl can love you too."

10. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Yes I love Nietzschefan. I do lots to express my love to him. I am always there to help whenever he needs my help. I do a lot of things without him asking me or saying a word.

I pick things up for him if I am out shopping, that I think he might like.

I spend my own time doing things, or running errands for him to make his life easier.

I make him meals... bring him snacks. I will come up to him when he is playing his game on the computer and give him a hug and a kiss out of the blue.

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Now that is exactly what I was looking for.
    But with a little more elaboration on my question.
    Sadly no one gets the point.
    Maybe I'll have to be a little more rude...

Never mind. I'd get banned.
    I can't think straight anyway. It would really be nice hearing some of what I asked.
    :/

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I remember the moment I wanted my husband. The moment I desired him. The desire/wanting was instantaeous.
    I do not remember the moment I fell in love with him. That happened slowly, by incident after incident. Moment by moment.

The sex is important. The intimacy keeps us connected. It keeps us close. Even if he became bedridden and no longer able to have sex, we would still have skin to skin contact, still kiss, still caress. I think we need it as much as we need food. Our relationship would starve without it.

We have a passionate relationship in more ways that sex. When we fight, we fight long and hard. When he laugh, we laugh long and hard. Nothing about us is boring. He is not my pet and I am not his mommy.

We do little things for eachother, me more than him. But it is not done on a daily basis. If I didn't have a job, I probably would have more time to mother him, but I know that would kill our relationship. I mean, who is sexually attracted to their mother? <gak> Every once in a while I have to bring it to his attention that I need more attention. I find he takes things for granted. I do as well, but I'm fairly good at 'reading' him and I know I need to adjust my priorities.

I know I love him because I would be miserable without him.