Dragon Warrior...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by superstring01, Aug 5, 2008.

1. superstring01 Moderator

Has anybody heard of this game? I have very fond memories of playing it on my NES and would love to come across it again. Somebody mentioned Nesticle.

Thoughts?

~String

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

for sale at ebay for $2.25. I was thinking of a different game. The game I have in my head is Dragon Quest I think.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Nope, Dragon's Lair. That's the one I remember playing.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Dragon Warrior is one of the best games in the world.This game is an RPG classic, a must play for RPG fans. It's available for NES and also Gameboy.

8. Schizo Schizophrenasaurus Registered Senior Member

I liked Zelda although not a true RPG more of an action RPG it was still awesome.

On the subject of games anyone remember a RTS called Dark Reign.

9. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Dragon's Lair. One of the worst games I've ever played.
    I even watched a run through of it, yes it was quite fun to watch, nut not to play.

10. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Ahh, Dragon Warrior. I loved that game. The whole series was great. Dragon warrior 2 sucked, but part 3 was even better. Part 4 was probably the best one among the NES. You play a series of different adventures as different characters, and then in the final chapter, you go around the whole world and gather up all the other people from previous chapters and defeat the dragon lord. I played this game for the first time when I was 16, and I still bust it out and play it from time to time.
    Dragon warrior 7 for the Playstation was really good as well. Although it was a little long. By the time you reach the end, you will be ready to stop playing.
    Apparently they are coming out with a remake of one of the games and releasing it for the DS.
    I also heard that dragon warrior 8 for the PS2 was astounding, but haven't played it yet

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Dragon quest was what it was called in the rest of the world.