Does anyone remember the Great and Mighty MYUU?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jessiej920, Aug 4, 2008.

1. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Does anyone remember the Myuu?
    This was one of the first threads I ever read here I think...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=61066&highlight=Myuu

...such a good laugh...I vote to bring back Myuu-ism as an official SF cult...any takers/joiners/followers/donaters (brains are required for Myuu take-over)?...Maybe this should be posted in the Religion forum

All Praise Myuu

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

[enc]myuu[/enc]

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

I won't say anything bad, because I talked to MewSkitty quite a bit outside the forums, and as weird as his posts might have been, I do consider him as a friend.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Ahhh...now you've gone and ruined my fun. I'm not hatin' on mew! He made me laugh

All Praise Myuu!

8. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Ha! hahahahaaaa! God, I miss GeoffP. Where did he ever go? We need our Myuu leader back!

All Praise Myuu

Jessiej920: Chief Priestess and Holder of the Sacred Mai-Tai

9. Kadark Banned Banned

I heard Myuu lost on Fear Factor ... 'cause he couldn't swallow deez nuts, big as a tractor!

Fuckin' mo' niggaz than Napster ...

Kadark the Typhoon

10. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Are you planning on converting to Myuu-ism asks the Chief Priestess and Holder of the Sacred Mai-Tai? You could be Chief Typhoon/Holder of all Scared and Vulgar Rhymes...I'll have to speak to Myuu, of course, if you would like promotion.

PS. A brain sacrifice to Myuu is recommended for prime parasitic-entity take-over...though with you, it may have already happened

All Praise Myuu

11. Kadark Banned Banned

Speak to Myuu? As if. That bitch nigga is slobbering all over my gonads, as I type this message!

Ah! ooh! ouch! Watch the teeth, faggot! Myuu is a woman, right?

... right?

Say, jessie, you want some sloppy seconds?

Kadark the Avalanche

12. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Kadark the Moron, is what Myuu now considers you, congrats! If Myuu was a woman and she was...ahem..."slobbering on your gonads", tell me again how that makes her a faggot?

Actually Myuu whether he or she, I believe, is a monkey/cat like God or Godess depending on where you get your info...so technically you could be Kadark the Animal Lover....ouch...maybe you were right about the teeth thing...

I think I'll pass on the sloppy seconds, thanks...even if there is any left by the time Myuu is done with you...

All Praise Myuu

13. Kadark Banned Banned

Myuu tells me there's a meeting tonight. See, some bad news came up unexpectedly. Myuu won't be able to make it, because she's currently in the hospital undergoing a delicate procedure involving vaginal stitching. She was in my room with me, and, uh ... she ... fell. Mhmm, she fell, and somehow her mine-pit was torn to ribbons.

Psych!

Okay, the truth is, me and a couple of the local cholos ran a train on that ho (otherwise known as "Myuu"). Yup, we doubled her up real good. So, uh, if you want to praise her, she's in the hospital. Hmm ... I don't think I want to see Myuu again, to be honest. Waayyy too delicate, in my opinion.

The lesson in all of this? While there may always be a little Myuu in all of us, there will always be a large (portion of) Kadark in Myuu.

It's called the cycle of life.

Kadark the Amateur

14. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Kadark The Keeper of Fetishes for Monkey/Cat Gods...er...Goddesses...er He/Shes

Sadly, Kadark, I was wrong about you. Myuu didn't need your brain...Myuu took over your mind when "she"...er..."slobbered your gonads" and apparently took a large...maybe small...chunk of you to keep with "her" by her vigorous use of teeth...according to you, of course.

Yes, Myuu will always harbor a very personal piece of Kadark inside "her".
    Let's praise Kadark for what must have been a quite painful and de-manning sacrifice.

All Praise Mayuu

15. Kadark Banned Banned

Myuu: Dinner's ready, hun!

/examines dinner

Kadark: Bitch! This chicken's cold!

/pimp slaps Myuu in her ugly face

That's pretty much how it went down. Much to your dismay, my manhood is still securely intact. I can't say the same about Myuu's womanhood, though. That bitch took a poundin'. She was screaming like my wife.

Har har.

Kadark the Central

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Myuu: Kadark, your manhood is required for supreme Money/Cat He/She sacrifice!

Kadark: Take it and love it bitch!

Myuu: That's it?

Such a small sacrifice must be put to good use. I will now accept your offer through oral consumption with massive use of my Monkey/Cat teeth

Kadark: NOOOOOO!!!! :bawl:

Har de har

All Praise Myuu

17. Kadark Banned Banned

Oh no you d'in't!

I have enough ... err ... "sacrifice" to satisfy the likes of some pseudo-god whore. I could give pounds of "sacrifice" away, and still have enough left over to bring my manhood down to merely "abnormally large", a few steps down from what it normally was: "astronomically colossal".

There's enough Kadark to go around for everybody. So, uh ... my PM box is always open, jessie.

(Oh ... if Myuu asks about me, tell her I moved ...).

Kadark the Iron

18. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Oh, Phew! For a minute I was worried there. Good to know that Myuu left you with some remaining mental capacity

You should be useful for further...er...sacrifices

(Oh...I promise to tell Myuu, you are no longer converting and have fled the area in fear of "her" Monkey/Cat teeth) LOL